Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have like homework assignments? Like worksheets and exercises? Or is it mostly lecture, study/read, then take exam?
Are there even lectures? Or is it mostly hands on type learning.
I know some schools give cases for you to take home and study/research then present about in class.
Do you even have textbooks?
I'm sort of an independent learner, so I am a bit concerned how I will fit in. I really do have an idiosyncratic learning style.
Are there even lectures? Or is it mostly hands on type learning.
I know some schools give cases for you to take home and study/research then present about in class.
Do you even have textbooks?
I'm sort of an independent learner, so I am a bit concerned how I will fit in. I really do have an idiosyncratic learning style.
i talked to a few ms2s and they seem pretty chill as well, working out/playing ball all the time. so i dunno how to take that. the stress of getting good grades is definitely off. my gameplan is just doing what i can the first two years without worrying too much (and pass) and get down to business when studying for step 1.