****The Official University of Maryland Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

IN!!!! On AADSAS at 8 am

SUPER EXCITED!! TOP CHOICE!!

Members don't see this ad :)
JUST GOT IN!!! SUPER EXCITED!

Everyone check. Umd and tufts

"Offer Made", is that what you guys are referring to?

Haven't gotten an e-mail or anything, but on AADSAS it says offer made for Maryland! I'm assuming that means I'm in?! (Correct me if I'm wrong) SO EXCITED

YAY AADSAS updated to "offer made"!!! I haven't gotten an e-mail but this means acceptance, right???? One of my absolute favorite schools, I feel so blessed and relieved!!:D

Same here & happy as a clam because of it!

OFFER MADE! So thankful! Congrats everyone.

I also got offer made, but I haven't received an e-mail yet! SOOOO EXCITED!! One of my very favorite schools :D Has anyone received the official e-mail...I want them to send it ASAP haha. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Got offer made and also received email an hour after!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!! :laugh::love:

My AADSAS page still says "Invited for Interview"....does this mean that they have not updated it yet or am I wait-listed....so much anxiety with not knowing :confused:

Mine too. I'm freaking out internally right now at star bucks :(.

when is the next time Maryland will send out acceptances? :confused:

i'm still waiting for some kind of email from them as well. Mine still says "invited for interview".. and i actually called them today to see what my status was, but all they told me was that it's still being considered and will let me know. But they didn't specify when they will... I guess we just have to wait

I was accepted this morning!! It is my #1 school!!

Has anyone who interviewed on November 22 been accepted? I am wondering if they have gotten to our round of interviews yet to make a decision

Has anyone who interviewed on November 22 been accepted? I am wondering if they have gotten to our round of interviews yet to make a decision
I interviewed Nov 22nd and received an offer yesterday morning.

YAY! Dec 1, checked email at 9:06, and the email had been sent at 9:04! :D Then received brown envelop in mail the same day. So happy! TOP CHOICE!

accepted!!! so excited! has anyone made a facebook group yet?

Don't get too excited about beautiful facility about Maryland. Maryland will kick you in the butt. Avoid Maryland at all cost coming from a D2 student there.

:welcome: Congrats to those of you who will be coming here next year. Though I probably won't be here then, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about the school or housing etc.

I got an acceptance email tonight from Maryland at 6:30pm!!!!!

I got one last night at 6:30 as well, and I am out of state--from Philly, PA

I am in state....

AADSAS submission date: 11/4/11
Interview: 11/22/11
Acceptance: 1/10/12

wow thats a late submission, congrats, what are ur stats?

Perceptual Ability: 20
QR: 20
Reading Comp: 23
Biology: 22
Gen Chem: 20
Organic: 20
Total Science: 21
AA: 21

Undergrad GPA: 3.85
Graduate School GPA: 3.2 (the uniqueness of my application is that I am half way through medical school and transitioning to dental school)

Perceptual Ability: 20
QR: 20
Reading Comp: 23
Biology: 22
Gen Chem: 20
Organic: 20
Total Science: 21
AA: 21

Undergrad GPA: 3.85
Graduate School GPA: 3.2 (the uniqueness of my application is that I am half way through medical school and transitioning to dental school)

I wonder why the school even accepted you. Its a shame :smuggrin:

Hey guys, I just received a secondary application from Maryland. I was wondering if any of you did the optional video. Thanks!

Hey guys, I just received a secondary application from Maryland. I was wondering if any of you did the optional video. Thanks!

i opted not to do the video. i don't think it makes a difference anyways!

Accepted today at 10:18. Wooohhooooo!! So excited!!!!

Sure. My stats are:
22TS 22AA 20PAT
Undergrad: 3.5 sgpa and overall
Grad: 3.8 M.S. Biochemistry
Strong research background

me too! predent25 did u interview pre- or post- december??

I believe present25 is too busy celebrating at the moment, so I did a little research. Predent25 interview on Nov. 4th.

According to previous cycles, Maryland will have a few more big acceptance days in the middle of Feb, and beginning of March, and beginning of April. The school should also be notifying who's on the wait list starting late Feb. (All this are from SDN, not sure how reliable the source is).

I interviewed pre-Jan, and status is still 'invited for interview'. If it happens, it happens. :cool: