Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dammit.

Dyachei's first two investigations were me and Devyn, and we were cleared. We can vouch for each other on that.

Dyachei's last investigation was Abber. Dyachei was hallucinating, but made it very clear that Abber is a wolf. I didn't pull the trigger on bringing that out before the last lynch because a) we seemed to have a good reason to lynch CFC, and b) I wanted to wait until Dyachei was sane again to confirm I understood her PM clearly.

lynch Abber

Members don't see this ad.

What the hell?!?!

Two?!?

Amd both with roles????

Last comment.... Heylodeb made it clear she saw someone investigating. Presumably she saw Dyachei.

Dyachei is dead the next night.

You connect the dots... but I think there's at least a reasonable possibility that Heylodeb is a wolf, or shared the info about Dyachei with a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dangit! TWO yarders?!

Why on earth would Dyachei commit suicide? And HOW?

It can't be an item...unless someone else can say they have had it before. Maybe it was part of her role?

New Info from the Head Officer

No one pmed me a question so I asked my own to help the villagers who are struggling right now.:rolleyes: There is currently only one group with no wolves in it.

Grrrrr. I'm so mad at myself right now. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Dammit.

Dyachei's first two investigations were me and Devyn, and we were cleared. We can vouch for each other on that.

Dyachei's last investigation was Abber. Dyachei was hallucinating, but made it very clear that Abber is a wolf. I didn't pull the trigger on bringing that out before the last lynch because a) we seemed to have a good reason to lynch CFC, and b) I wanted to wait until Dyachei was sane again to confirm I understood her PM clearly.

lynch Abber
ok. Lynch abber

Dangit! TWO yarders?!

Why on earth would Dyachei commit suicide? And HOW?

It can't be an item...unless someone else can say they have had it before. Maybe it was part of her role?

A few options:

1) She didn't, and was killed by wolves.
2) She tried out an item and it had a risk of death.
3) Someone else tried out an item on her that caused death.
4) The hallucinogen has an inherent (hopefully small) chance of death.
5) ... others?

I'm inclined to think she didn't commit suicide and was killed by wolves. If not that, I'd lean toward option 4.

New Info from the Head Officer

No one pmed me a question so I asked my own to help the villagers who are struggling right now.:rolleyes: There is currently only one group with no wolves in it.

Well then SnS, you have some explaining to do. Bc you checked out BOTH me and pp, and now pp is dead.

And it's just you and me. And no ones checked YOU out.

lynch abber

Here's hoping we caught a wolf.

Last comment.... Heylodeb made it clear she saw someone investigating. Presumably she saw Dyachei.

You connect the dots... but I think there's at least a reasonable possibility that Heylodeb is a wolf, or shared the info about Dyachei with a wolf.

I was just going to look back to see who witnessed someone investigating. I agree with this.

Dammit.

lynch Abber

Finally some real information! lynch abber

Members don't see this ad :)
As far as dyachei committing suicide, it's possible it had something to do with one of the episodes. There was a cabbie who killed people by playing a game with them. There were two pills, identical in appearance in identical vials. One was deadly, and one was harmless.

Official Vote Tally:

abbercadaver - 5
(LIS, DVMD, SOV, TW, phillia)

Guys, if you lynch me, you'll just get yourself another yarder. :(

I'm Wiggins, the street urchin, per my PM. Whoever has the pocket magnifier, feel free to investigate me tonight, if I live.

Misinterpretation of hallucinating people sucks. :(

lynch abber Glad that there is finally some good news out here, well good as in information to lynch off of.

:corny:

Official Vote Tally:

abbercadaver - 6
(LIS, DVMD, SOV, TW, Philliab, orcagirl)

You guys work fast when motivated!

Woah I am gone for a couple hours to do some more packing and moving (at least its only 93 today :rolleyes:) and I almost miss a whole cycle! I have to re-read through everything but it sounds like we lost 2 yarders with important roles, and heylodeb saw dyachei investigate someone so that is kind of damming evidence...

obviously lynch abber. I'm sure LIS wouldn't lie about info like this.

As far as dyachei committing suicide, it's possible it had something to do with one of the episodes. There was a cabbie who killed people by playing a game with them. There were two pills, identical in appearance in identical vials. One was deadly, and one was harmless.

Wow! Sherlock nerd alert! :p

Well then SnS, you have some explaining to do. Bc you checked out BOTH me and pp, and now pp is dead.

And it's just you and me. And no ones checked YOU out.

What do you mean by this?? SnS knew that PP was john watson?

And I just realized that we lost our seer AND protector in 1 night. What the heck?! :mad:

Dyachei is the person that I saw investigate abbers in the garden. My response is the same as said previously: not a wolf. Eagerly awaiting the chance to somehow prove that to ya'll but don't have anything new to share. You know my role and my (lack of) special abilities.

I am going to lynch abber as well.

I don't feel AS confident because I feel like if Abber doesn't show up as a wolf than LIS can just say "whoops! misread the hallucinations!" However, it is the best we have and so I'll go with it!

Also, for record keeping, I had the Semtex vest last night and I chose not to use it.

Plurality reached. Voting is now closed and results are pending.

Official Vote Tally:

abbercadaver - 8
(LIS, DVMD, SOV, TW, Philliab, orcagirl, krist, heylodeb)

Just recently got back from work--still catching up on thread and taking notes. Seems a lot happened--thought I would have just missed the end of the lynch cycle, but looks like it was a lot more. :(

:( about all the lost Yarders.

Oh my gosh, I thought I was just about to get all caught up and now the lynch is over.

This game is moving quick today!

unlynch abber I'm not sure yet. Give me a couple of minutes.

Why would I? If Abber is a yarder, I'm obviously putting myself at risk for the next lynch.

My only hesitation remains that Dyachei didn't stop hallucinating before dying to confirm Abber being a wolf. I know Dyachei was going to investigate her, and Dyachei sent me PMs with things like "You blue, Abber red" and other such leading statements.

I don't think Abber is a slam dunk, which is why I waited. But I think it's certainly a strong enough lead to lynch now that Dyachei is dead and can't confirm.

In any case, if Abber does turn out to be a yarder, feel free to off me, but please don't forget the whole chain with Heylodeb.

Dyachei is the person that I saw investigate abbers in the garden. My response is the same as said previously: not a wolf. Eagerly awaiting the chance to somehow prove that to ya'll but don't have anything new to share. You know my role and my (lack of) special abilities.

Did you share the info with anyone?

I mean, it's obviously possible that the wolves got lucky and took out Dyachei or that they have their own seer and did it.... but neither Devyn and I talked to Abber (who I'm presuming is a wolf). So that leaves you as the last person who knew Dyachei was a seer.

if Abber doesn't show up as a wolf than LIS can just say "whoops! misread the hallucinations!" However, it is the best we have and so I'll go with it!

No. I'm interpreting the hallucination correctly. The real way it could go wrong is if the hallucination itself is bad info. If that makes sense. But there's no question from Dyachei's PM that they indicated Abber is a wolf. Whether it's valid info..... *shrug*

The loss of two such prominent Yarders stunned everyone. LIS was the first to speak up. “Before she started hallucinating, dyachei told me that she was going to investigate abber, and then she did her best to make it clear that she is wolf. I didn’t want to say anything until dyachei was able to clear things up, but, well...”

Several of the other officers latched onto this information, and very quickly voted for abber. She tried to defend herself, “I’m Wiggins, the street urchin!” From the other end of their surveillance, Mycroft and Anthea looked askance at each other. A street urchin? :eyebrow: Didn’t she know that Sherlock didn’t use them in this modern day and age, instead relying on his homeless network?

You have lynched abbercadaver, otherwise known as Sebastian Moran, the sniper, an Organization member who has been shooting and silencing officers!

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 16 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 5. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 12 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

So does that mean we have SnS on the suspicion list with Heylodeb?

It's just that pp shared that suspicion with me about SNS RIGHT before she died. And I didn't really think of it but then pp turned up dead the next day.

And I mean RIGHT before she died. So it's pretty fresh in my mind.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:soexcited::highfive::clap:

I was silenced and could not say a damn thing!!!!!

Good job LIS!!!!!!

so glad the interpretation of dyachei's results were right..... :D

Wow! Sherlock nerd alert! :p

Not really. I just recently watched them. :p

I'm so glad we got abber. :highfive::soexcited: I know I waffled, but it was too late anyway. (It's because I have other suspicions as well. I'll air them if I'm alive in the morning. If not my group knows). And thank you LIS for understanding Dyachei.

Muahahahahahahahaaaa!

Had to keep you guessing to the last minute!

Was FINALLY a wolf!

P.S. GO WOLVES!

I was able to come back earlier, but found out I was bloody silenced. :mad::mad: I was shot, so I'm guessing it was abber?

Good riddance, wolfie! :mad::mad::mad:

Unfortunately I've been feeling like cr*p most of the day, and am headed to bed. :( I'll hopefully be able to talk more tomorrow.

As for heylodeb, there really hasn't been much/any PMing in our group. :( I'll think more about suspicions and post tomorrow, but this has really been the first time I've been able to get on my laptop today. :(

P.P.S. I like how I got a post-plurality waffle.

I at least SORTOF seemed innocent. ;)

Kdonefornow.

P.P.S. I like how I got a post-plurality waffle.

I at least SORTOF seemed innocent. ;)

Kdonefornow.

More than what I got. Too bad LIS didn't jump on that tip before throwing me under a bus :mad:. Bitter.

More than what I got. Too bad LIS didn't jump on that tip before throwing me under a bus :mad:. Bitter.

I know! We felt so bad lynching you....and then you brought out the big sad guns. :( Did you see my picture though? Wolf or not my offer still stands! :D