Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am so glad that no one else is going to be getting shot in the arm by abber. It hurt not being able to talk.

Members don't see this ad.

Finally! Woohoo! :woot:

I am so glad that no one else is going to be getting shot in the arm by abber. It hurt not being able to talk.

But OH so convenient. ;)
I do not apologize for your arms.
Unless those are the arms you got/will get your rabies shot in.
Then I'm almost sorry for you, villager slime.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was just awful that first day when there were so many silenced players.

I know! We felt so bad lynching you....and then you brought out the big sad guns. :( Did you see my picture though? Wolf or not my offer still stands! :D

Yes. I could definitely go for some peach flavored rum and hush puppies with you right now. I think I'll post-mortemly convert to a wolf. Yes, I think that is quite fitting.

GO WOLVES!
Angelo was boring anyhow.

More than what I got. Too bad LIS didn't jump on that tip before throwing me under a bus :mad:. Bitter.

Uh. The reasoning behind lynching you was solid. If you want to be bitter - be bitter at yourself for not reading your own PMs.

I mean, I'm sorry you died... but really, it was your own fault.

Yes. I could definitely go for some peach flavored rum and hush puppies with you right now. I think I'll post-mortemly convert to a wolf. Yes, I think that is quite fitting.

GO WOLVES!
Angelo was boring anyhow.

Good choice! :D
Now, let me give you directions to my swamp.
Do you have a pirogue?

Uh. The reasoning behind lynching you was solid. If you want to be bitter - be bitter at yourself for not reading your own PMs.

I mean, I'm sorry you died... but really, it was your own fault.

booooooo. I hope Jim Moriarty eats your soul.

:rofl:

How does one eat a soul? I'm trying to picture this.

Kinda like this
NomNomNom.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Bunny, bunny. Cute little bunny.Munching, munching. Belly full of yarn....

Yarn wraps.... wraps around. Poor little bunny. So foggy.... Red eyes? No..... Just an evil cat. Poor bunny.......

Ya know, I was sorely tempted to join the wolves side as I was lynched. But now that y'all got a wolf, I'm starting to sway to the side of good. Keep lynching those wolves villagers!

Y'all a bunch of fine weathered players lol.

Hey! Sorry I've been MIA all day. The bf demanded attention as I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow for a week without him.

Way to go Yarders! We caught us a wolf!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Alright, I'm going to turn in. We'll see what PMs have come in when I wake up.

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey..... coffee, tea, soda pop.........hmmm that would be rude......

Ya know, I was sorely tempted to join the wolves side as I was lynched. But now that y'all got a wolf, I'm starting to sway to the side of good. Keep lynching those wolves villagers!

Yeah when Abney shot me last game I was really tempted to root for the wolves. :mad:

Well then SnS, you have some explaining to do. Bc you checked out BOTH me and pp, and now pp is dead.

And it's just you and me. And no ones checked YOU out.

Well, whoever has the pocket magnifier, check me out. I have given you and PP every bit of info I had, including my full name, and told you the item gave me back the same name Heylo gave on the thread. I also gave my reservations that it may be a cover name like you had as Voldy in HP.

We are the completely clear group that sheeps speaks of.

If you guys need me to give out my role name here too, then so be it.

I am leaving everyone with my thoughts right now for two reasons: 1. I will be gone all day and may not be able to check in. 2. I feel like crap and don't care if I die or not because I really just want to sleep.

I am Louise Mortimer. I am a yarder with no special powers/abilities/nothing exciting.... if I do die the villagers aren't losing a seer/protector/angel/etc... So I am just going to say everyone that I am suspicious of (which I am probably wrong since I have not been paying as close attention as I normally do). If one of these people has already been cleared then I probably missed it because I was without internet and didn't have much time to catch up so feel free to pick apart what I am about to say.

1. Kakurubird: Dyachei used the vest on her Night 1. We now know that dyachei was good and there were no deaths on Night 1 so unless someone successfully protected someone else it is possible that actions were blocked.

2. SnS: It seems odd for PP to die right after or very soon after you discover who she is. There is also about a 33% chance of you being a wolf (either you are, TW is or neither of you are).

3. Ksmi117: Your posts have not had any value or meaning behind them. You have also voted for only 3 people in total: wildcat, wldlfstnt, and CFC. Also, it is possible that if Dandelion was suspicious of heylodeb (and if heylodeb is a wolf) that you had that information and that is why she is now dead.

4. Heylodeb: Either you are a wolf or got stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time. It seems odd that right after you figured out who the seer was, the seer dies. It could be a coincidence that the wolves discovered it at the exact same time, but I am not sure. Or you told someone else in your group who the seer was and they are a wolf but something seems odd here for it all to just be a coincidence.

5. There is one group with no wolf... I would for it to be my group be chances are, it may not be. I know 100% that I am not (take it for what its worth, again kill me if you need confirmation, I don't care). That leaves SOV and krist. SOV has been pretty open with me and sharing his information, he could be playing me like a violin though so there is always some skepticism involved. Krist has talked some but has not been as forthcoming as SOV... Now the problem I have is: Is krist more reserved because she is innocent and does not know who she can trust or is she more reserved because she is a wolf and does not want to get caught up in a lie (she did mention before the game started that if she was a wolf and I was not that she would quit and she did use that stupid fog thing on me on Night 1...). OR is SOV so open and honest because he is a wolf and knows that I will not be the one attacking him? He did give me his name and it would be difficult to just make that one up... Still not sure.

That is what I have for now, again I am probably way off base and feel free to pick this down or tear it apart.

2. SnS: It seems odd for PP to die right after or very soon after you discover who she is. There is also about a 33% chance of you being a wolf (either you are, TW is or neither of you are).

Option 3. Of course i'm going to clear people in my group if I have an item that does so. I cleared her night 2, we are now on night 5. I am assuming either the wolves have a seer, or the pocket magnifier fell into their hands after it rng'ed away from me, or they randomly guessed.

Option 3. Of course i'm going to clear people in my group if I have an item that does so. I cleared her night 2, we are now on night 5. I am assuming either the wolves have a seer, or the pocket magnifier fell into their hands after it rng'ed away from me, or they randomly guessed.

Completely not game related: When are you going to London?

Awesome!! We are heading over there on Sunday... Are you flying or taking the train?

Flying, because I leave directly from there to go home on Tuesday :) Perhaps I shall see you amidst the 50 billion people there!

3. Ksmi117: Your posts have not had any value or meaning behind them. You have also voted for only 3 people in total: wildcat, wldlfstnt, and CFC. Also, it is possible that if Dandelion was suspicious of heylodeb (and if heylodeb is a wolf) that you had that information and that is why she is now dead.

I agree with you on this one. Ksmi has been acting a little off. Right after heylodeb voted for her in the first lynch she sent a group pm about how she was upset about that. She was like I swear I'm good. For reals. Here's my villager name to proof that I'm just a boring old villager. (obviously trying not to say exactly what she said but it screamed of trying too hard).

1. Kakurubird: Dyachei used the vest on her Night 1. We now know that dyachei was good and there were no deaths on Night 1 so unless someone successfully protected someone else it is possible that actions were blocked.

I just want to mention that Kakuru has been cleared as a yarder. I used the pocket magnifier on her. There was no death on night 1 but there was a failed attack because someone clearly silenced me by shooting me in the arm.

I haven't contributed much because I have nothing to say. I don't have any abilities just like a lot of other people in this game. I honestly don't think that my group is the one without the wolf. HoH is acting way strange to me. I told my group my name because I really don't like when people vote for me and I prefer to have people have known who I am before I'm like really up for lynch. I've done this in previous games and will continue to do it. And FYI, it was the second lynch, where it wasn't just a RNG vote.

And the same argument about Dandelion telling our group that she was suspicious of heylodeb can be said of anyone.

I am 100% a villager and I don't think my group is without a wolf. I trust Philliab (though I admittedly have no reason not to except that she's been open with me). HoH has been nothing but quiet and sketchy in my opinion.

And I do know that HoH had the Browning last night. Since the sniper is dead and someone was still killed by gunshots, I bet it was her. Also, there were what seems to be two wolf actions which means they likely had their kill (or tried to convert and dyachei committed suicide instead) and then had an additional item to do the other kill.

Admittedly, there does seems to be more than a few guns involved since there have been people silenced by gunshots. But no one has fessed up to them, so I think that's a wolfy thing too.

In full disclosure, I had the Browning the two previous nights. I did not use it at all because I didn't want to kill an innocent villager. I realize this could be used against me but I feel that the other kills were obviously wolfy kills (there was mention of a "great shot" and the wolves had a sniper, etc.)

As far as me only voting for 3 people, this is a bad thing? There have been 4 lynches. I didn't vote in the abber vote because I wasn't there for the whole hour or whatever it lasted. I had a meeting to plan our school musical. You can't hold CFC against me since we all had good reason. Wildcat I was wrong about because we misinterpreted your crazy, DVM. And wld is still alive so we don't know if that was right or wrong - I still find her suspicious though.

Anything else I need to explain away as to why I'm not a wolf?

I haven't contributed much because I have nothing to say. I don't have any abilities just like a lot of other people in this game. I honestly don't think that my group is the one without the wolf. HoH is acting way strange to me. I told my group my name because I really don't like when people vote for me and I prefer to have people have known who I am before I'm like really up for lynch. I've done this in previous games and will continue to do it. And FYI, it was the second lynch, where it wasn't just a RNG vote.

And the same argument about Dandelion telling our group that she was suspicious of heylodeb can be said of anyone.

I am 100% a villager and I don't think my group is without a wolf. I trust Philliab (though I admittedly have no reason not to except that she's been open with me). HoH has been nothing but quiet and sketchy in my opinion.

And I do know that HoH had the Browning last night. Since the sniper is dead and someone was still killed by gunshots, I bet it was her. Also, there were what seems to be two wolf actions which means they likely had their kill (or tried to convert and dyachei committed suicide instead) and then had an additional item to do the other kill.

Admittedly, there does seems to be more than a few guns involved since there have been people silenced by gunshots. But no one has fessed up to them, so I think that's a wolfy thing too.

In full disclosure, I had the Browning the two previous nights. I did not use it at all because I didn't want to kill an innocent villager. I realize this could be used against me but I feel that the other kills were obviously wolfy kills (there was mention of a "great shot" and the wolves had a sniper, etc.)

As far as me only voting for 3 people, this is a bad thing? There have been 4 lynches. I didn't vote in the abber vote because I wasn't there for the whole hour or whatever it lasted. I had a meeting to plan our school musical. You can't hold CFC against me since we all had good reason. Wildcat I was wrong about because we misinterpreted your crazy, DVM. And wld is still alive so we don't know if that was right or wrong - I still find her suspicious though.

Anything else I need to explain away as to why I'm not a wolf?

Actually, I was torn between you and HOH as being a wolf in that group. I only thought it was you because your posts seem a bit off. But I could see HOH being a wolf too.

Here's a good way to think about your height: being shorter, you have a much wider range of guys to pool from for dating. Girls who are much taller don't have as many options. So use your height to full advantage! :D

Only if you buy into the guys have to be taller than girls thing. My sister dates guy who are her height or a little shorter. She's 5' 10"