Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What did you mean about the bold part? Did the mods tell you that the vote would show up in bold if actually used? Just curious...that may help us identifiy if/when it's used.

No the vote itself doesn't show up in bold. The pm I got from the mods said that I would control the Day 2 lynch vote of said person. <<with it bolded like that. It made me think that when they were used that could also blackmail the person into doing something else. Sorry. I guess I'm not so good at explaining this.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, I knew this might bite me in the a**. You guys are making a mistake but I don't blame you. I haven't had an item yet and I'm no use in trying to get a wolf, so no big loss, I guess. I'd just like to know how heylo used her item last night. It's been fun playing with you guys. Don't know why my yarder has no name :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait! I have a name! It's Angelo. Don't know why I didn't read it. Honest. I trusted my group.

*****lynch DVMDream*********

REAL VILLAGERS DON'T SKIM

:laugh:

ah PP, good times

Man, now I feel really stupid and feel super Wolfie. I'm tellin' ya though, you'll lynch another yarder.

I'm going to fell really bad if CFC is telling the truth. Angelo is a real character. Though the wiki lists a lot of them. :confused:

And by that I mean a lot of characters. More characters than players in act. I didn't mean lots of Angelos.

I'm going to fell really bad if CFC is telling the truth. Angelo is a real character. Though the wiki lists a lot of them. :confused:

I am. I was stupid not to recognize that I was given a name. I thought it just said yarder. Plus....I apparently have no last name?

Members don't see this ad :)
Official lynch tally:

heylodeb - 1
(HOH)
wldlfstdnt - 1 (ksmi)
CorporateFatCat - 8 (DVMD, SOV, SnS, krist, Philliab, TW, orcagirl, LIS)
DVMDream - 1 (CFC)

Didn't this happen in another game? Someone claimed not to read their e-mail. Can't remember the detail. Alzheimer's is tough ya know.

petpony did.

and she turned out to be a wolf

it was me who said "real villagers don't skim"

case in point: I was a neutral fox, not a real villager, AND I SKIMMED

I made sure to point that out to dvmd that I never truly lied in that game

AND i said that in harry potter when I asked if death eaters were what we were trying to catch.

and I was TWVoldy :smuggrin:

AND i said that in harry potter when I asked if death eaters were what we were trying to catch.

and I was TWVoldy :smuggrin:
Curse you for being able to fake investigation! I would have caught you from that mistake if bbe hadn't vouched for you. :p

Edit: Not that I'm saying one thing or the other about what happening in this game right now. I'm just reliving the anguish and betrayal I felt about TW in that game.

Curse you for being able to fake investigation! I would have caught you from that mistake if bbe hadn't vouched for you. :p

you TOTALLY believed me when I said I was out and about and checking on my phone and was skimming b/c I had no special powers but knew I was good.

Which actually was the truth about being on the phone... take note, wolves. Always easier to stretch the truth than lie.

That was so obvi. Then I got kilt. Stupid wolves.

unlynch wld, lynch CFC. Not buying it.

very SMART wolves.... we knew you were trouble lol. I knew your inner mind working in SW!!! villager or wolf, you will always be sought out!

My phone is dying, I will be back when I get home. I will change my vote if something better cones out but for now this is the best I have to go off of...

Don't have any other excuse than poor attention to detail. My poor reading skills help the wolves today. Yuck, it makes me sick just thinking about it. Can someone kill me already? Do we have to wait for everyone to vote? Hand me the Browning.

Why, are you checking to make sure you didn't grab someone else's name making up a defense? :)

So CFC ... how did you not notice it? I know my name was bolded in my PM.

If another player claims to be Angelo, then you can lynch me. That way when I die you will have found a wolf.

Shut up, TW. Hahhaha I've actually had it a few times that I read my role on the phone and miss part of it because not everything shows up. If stuff is copied and pasted, then it doesn't show in the pm on my phone unless I quote it.

The fog makes you highly susceptible (is that the right word? Ive never used it before.. Haha) to what other people suggest. So if you talk about a cat, then I talked about a cat when I was hallucinating. Which is how wildcat was killed. People talked about a cat, so DVM had to keep talking about it.

Is that what dyachei is on now? She just seems to be talking about random stuff, but I'm only skimming on my phone (HEY TW). But I'll be home in about ten minutes and then I'll look through more.

If another player claims to be Angelo, then you can lynch me. That way when I die you will have found a wolf.

Two other possibilities. 1) You just picked that character because it's minor. You knew you were caught, so why not pick a minor bit player and hope the mods didn't use it. I sure would. 2) Another wolf is Angelo but as part of his/her role is protected from investigation, and you're 'borrowing' the identity.

I don't buy the second, but the first is a pretty darn reasonable scenario. Weighing that against the third possibility (that you're being truthful)... I dunno. I lean 60/40 in favor of wolfiness.

If you're a villager, sorry. :( If that's the case, hopefully it will help people to remember to read their role info carefully in future games! But I think more than likely you're lying. :)

word to the wise for phone users using the app

if you click REPLY, you will get the full message from the mods or whomever

TW, always helpful

She's not playing this game like I'm used to. Usually a lot more aggressive....
Unlynch DVMDream
Lynch TW

TW, always helpful

That's what I do now. But I didn't know that before.

Should have seen my face when I opened my role pm in one game and it didn't say anything. :laugh:

TW, always helpful
Yeah, when I opened it on the app the first time it was just blank, so I clicked reply. Because of the computer lingo, I didn't pick out my name in the message. Then when I reread the message, I only read the second sentence, the part that said I had no special abilities.

I suck at WW, maybe I'll stop playing anyway.

That's what I do now. But I didn't know that before.

Should have seen my face when I opened my role pm in one game and it didn't say anything. :laugh:

That's what happened to me this game. If I recall, all I saw was "You are <NAME>" ... I could tell from the message list that there was more after that (a few more words were visible), but when I viewed the message that's all I saw.

Never thought to reply. Dumb. Good suggestion TW.

I suck at WW, maybe I'll stop playing anyway.

:( Aww...don't say that! You totally don't suck any more than the rest of us... I mean, have you seen the amount of yarders we have lynched?! We are just handing this one to the wolves so far.

CFC I suck way worse than most!!! And if I play you will totally look like a pro all the time!! :D

I've been really off the past couple of days. I think my boyfriend is suffering from clinical depression and he is reluctant to seek help. It's had me really distracted. It's my only excuse. I wanted to throw myself into this game to get my mind off of this crappy stuff in RL :(:(:(.

Plurality has been reached. Voting closed, results pending.

Official lynch tally:

heylodeb - 1
(HOH)
CorporateFatCat - 10 (DVMD, SOV, SnS, krist, Philliab, TW, orcagirl, LIS, ksmi, abber)
TigerWillow - 1 (CFC)

With another shooting victim, everyone was grim. The Yarders could hardly believe that someone could have wanted poor Dandelion dead. HOH stopped all the expressions of grief when she stood and said, “Dandelion was suspicious of heylodeb, so that’s who I’m voting for.”

There followed a flurry of discussion and accusations, until Head Officer Sheeps interrupted. “After speaking with Mycroft, I can confirm that everyone here does in fact have a name.”

“I knew it!” cried DVMD. “CFC claims not to have a name.” Her vote set off a chain reaction; officers clamored to be heard over each other, confirming that CFC had told them the same and calling her out as a criminal caught in a lie.

“I’m not guilty of being an Organization member, just guilty of a momentary lapse of judgement!” Even after CFC spoke up in her own defense, no one believed her.

You have lynched CorporateFatCat, otherwise known as Angelo, a Yarder.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 19 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony
3. SnS
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 4. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 10 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

whoa roommate anger!!!

I am always aggressive! Whatchu talking bout???

but I'm sorry you are dead :( and weren't a wolf

I can talk!! I was silenced for day 4. Anyone want to own up?

Also, SnS- thanks for investigating me!

As I was reading through the thread, I was sure that CFC had been caught. Danget, another yarder. :(

I had the cameras last night and saw someone doing an investigation of someone else. I don't know if they were using an item or it is their role or what the results were.....Since SnS used an item to investigate me and I had the cameras, I'm guessing this person is our seer and will speak up if they go up for the lynch in the future.

I guess I'll have to distract myself with cat videos now :(:(:(.