Interview @ SCO 12/16 -any insight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoHeels1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey folks.. I have an interview @ SCO next friday (12/16) and was wondering if anyone has pointers.. I received awesome tips/'heads-up' for NECO...anyone wanna pitch in on SCO?

The actual interview is 35min longer than NECO.. so im nervous.

Also, is NOVA's interview even worth it? i hear its a HUGE school.. i dont know if im down w/ this.

-L

Members don't see this ad.

GoHeels1 said:
hey folks.. I have an interview @ SCO next friday (12/16) and was wondering if anyone has pointers.. I received awesome tips/'heads-up' for NECO...anyone wanna pitch in on SCO?

Also, is NOVA's interview even worth it? i hear its a HUGE school.. i dont know if im down w/ this.

-L

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=234470
Try this link and if you have any more questions let me know :)

i had my interview at sco last week. i had dr. kerr she was laid back, but she did ask me alot of questions. tell me about yourself..and end with why did u choose optometry. what was ur hardest class in college? why sco? what can u contribute to the student body? residencies after school? what clubs are offer like AOA...etc that's all i can remember. just be urself and answer honestly and really know why you chose this profession. i interiviewed at nova also. their school is big, but that's because they also have other professional schools as well as the university itself. the clinic is actually really small there. just browse around other ppl's threads. a lot of ur questions are already answered there.

hope this helps. gluck!

GoHeels1 said:

-L