Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there,
I am trying to figure out if going to a Carribean Medical School (SABA Medical University in particular) is the best option for me. So far, everything checks out! I just need to know if anyone has had trouble finding a residency in the U.S. after going to a Carribean Medical School; this is really my only other concern in this matter.
I'm new to the idea of Carribean Med School so if anyone has had trouble or great success with them in the past I'd love to read about it. All opinions are appreciated! 🙂
Lisa D
I am trying to figure out if going to a Carribean Medical School (SABA Medical University in particular) is the best option for me. So far, everything checks out! I just need to know if anyone has had trouble finding a residency in the U.S. after going to a Carribean Medical School; this is really my only other concern in this matter.
I'm new to the idea of Carribean Med School so if anyone has had trouble or great success with them in the past I'd love to read about it. All opinions are appreciated! 🙂
Lisa D
