-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!
Started by Julianne
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
...through mike36. Congratulations!!
ageldred: Which campus @ UF?
ageldred: Which campus @ UF?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...through mike36. Congratulations!!
ageldred: Which campus @ UF?
In my excitement I forgot to add...Jacksonville 🙂
UT Austin please 🙂 thanks
Everyone has been added and updated (through eskylama). Congrats to all of you 👍
Hi Julianne,
Please add my name to University of Southern California. Thank you very much.
Please add my name to University of Southern California. Thank you very much.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
add me to midwestern glendale cpg
...through soyroger. Congrats 

1
119044
Where on this site can I view the complete list of all the student accepted into pharmacy school this year?
RZA: Got you italicized @ USN
illa: Like jdhwsu said, if you click on 'page 1' or 'First Page' of the "Roll Call" thread, you'll see a listing/breakdown of acceptees by state and school.
jdhwsu: gotcha added/italicized to UofAppalachia...thanks for answering illa's question 👍
illa: Like jdhwsu said, if you click on 'page 1' or 'First Page' of the "Roll Call" thread, you'll see a listing/breakdown of acceptees by state and school.
jdhwsu: gotcha added/italicized to UofAppalachia...thanks for answering illa's question 👍
Where on this site can I view the complete list of all the student accepted into pharmacy school this year?
You can't get a complete list.... at least, not from this site. You can only get a listing of the people who (1) use this site and (2) chose to make their acceptance public.
Seriously- take a look at the listings given, and compare that to the total number of acceptees at any given school. Off the top of my head, I'd say that this website gets somewhere between 10-20% of all acceptees, which isn't vry many. So no, there's really no way to get a "...complete list of all the student (sic) accepted into pharmacy school this year."
Please add me to UB 😀
Hey Julianne
OOPS! I'm listed twice under OU. Thanks.
OOPS! I'm listed twice under OU. Thanks.
Hey Julianne
OOPS! I'm listed twice under OU. Thanks.
Sorry about that 😳 It's fixed now...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...through Butterfly918. Congrats everyone!! 

Where on this site can I view the complete list of all the student accepted into pharmacy school this year?
Last numbers I saw were only through 2004 and that was at AACP. They might have 2005 up by now.
I'm new here and thought this would be a good thread to have my first post.
Please add me to UT AUSTIN! 🙂 Thanks!! 😀
Welcome to SDN and congrats on your acceptance! You've been added to the list 👍
Hi Julianne,
Please add me to the University of New Mexico! 😀 🙂
I'm so excited!![]()
Gotcha added - congrats 👍
Congrats, coffmc03 and etno! You've both been added to the list 

Hi Julianne,
I have updates. Will you update the USN and University of Utah roll-call lists please? Here they are:
1) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=373798&page=8- post #370
Please remove gvsk from usn-utah and move to usn-nevada.
2) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=373798&page=6 post #276
please italicize mrsturtle for the University of Utah as she has chosen to attend USN-Utah
2) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5195470#post5195470 post #115
Please add Ghettocowboy23 to usn-utah.
Thank you🙂
p.s. - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5195470#post5195470 post #125
I have updates. Will you update the USN and University of Utah roll-call lists please? Here they are:
1) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=373798&page=8- post #370
Please remove gvsk from usn-utah and move to usn-nevada.
2) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=373798&page=6 post #276
please italicize mrsturtle for the University of Utah as she has chosen to attend USN-Utah
2) http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5195470#post5195470 post #115
Please add Ghettocowboy23 to usn-utah.
Thank you🙂
p.s. - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5195470#post5195470 post #125
please add me to Univ of Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still can't believe it 🙂 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 i've been waiting for a while to be able to post this!!
...through BaylorBear06. Congratulations 

Thanks for keeping up with the USN thread(s) for me... I think I got everyone added/updated but will you check it and make sure? 'preciate it 😉
Julianne, it looks great. Thanks much!Thanks for keeping up with the USN thread(s) for me... I think I got everyone added/updated but will you check it and make sure? 'preciate it 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Julianne, it looks great. Thanks much!
You're very welcome.
One more for university of houston!

please add me to USN South Jordan Utah
Mahalo!!
Mahalo!!
please add me to USN South Jordan Utah
Mahalo!!
You're added - congrats (and He mea iki)!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
