-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AMCAS 2006 Submitted/Ready for Review/Under Review/Complete
Started by Vintage_66
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Transcripts received: 6/3
Submitted: 6/22
Verified: 6/28
Submitted: 6/22
Verified: 6/28
Transcripts received: before June 1
AMCAS submitted: June 1
AMCAS verified: June 9
AMCAS submitted: June 1
AMCAS verified: June 9
submitted: 6/8
Transcripts received: 6/13 (but not logged in until 6/17)
verified: 6/20
Transcripts received: 6/13 (but not logged in until 6/17)
verified: 6/20
transcripts sent in May
AMCAS submitted 6/4
AMCAS verified 6/14
I was wondering if one of you all could answer a question I have. I submitted my application on June 4th to AMCAS and it was verified and (I think it was) sent to Baylor College of Medicine on June 14th. Now, I originally had only Baylor on the list of medical schools to send my AMCAS to when I first submitted it. On June 24th, I added a few more schools. However, my AMCAS status page on June 14th had said that the application had been made available to Baylor once I had it completely verified. I called Baylor and talked to them about how they receive AMCAS applications, and they said that they will start uploading them on July 5th or 6th. My question for you is, since my application was ready for Baylor on the 14th, but I added some schools on the 24th, will Baylor treat me as an applicant who was ready on the 14th, or as an applicant who had his application only ready on the 24th (basically, did adding these extra schools delay my Baylor submission as well)? If I now look at the PDF file created under the print application button on the AMCAS page, it says that my submission date was the 24th, but I wasn't sure if Baylor would treat me as a June 14th applicant, since technically I had them already added at that time. The reason I ask this question is I know Baylor screens applicants in the order of the way applications were made available to them, and since my application was verified on the 14th and Baylor was my only school at that time, I'm hoping that Baylor will treat me like an applicant who was ready on the 14th. However, because I added these extra schools, and resubmitted and recertified, I was wondering if Baylor will now see me as an applicant who was only ready on the 24th? I know a difference of 10 days won't hurt me too much even if they see me as an applicant who was only ready on the 24th, but I just wanted to make sure with you all. I would really like to have a good shot at this school. Your response is greatly appreciated.
AMCAS submitted 6/4
AMCAS verified 6/14
I was wondering if one of you all could answer a question I have. I submitted my application on June 4th to AMCAS and it was verified and (I think it was) sent to Baylor College of Medicine on June 14th. Now, I originally had only Baylor on the list of medical schools to send my AMCAS to when I first submitted it. On June 24th, I added a few more schools. However, my AMCAS status page on June 14th had said that the application had been made available to Baylor once I had it completely verified. I called Baylor and talked to them about how they receive AMCAS applications, and they said that they will start uploading them on July 5th or 6th. My question for you is, since my application was ready for Baylor on the 14th, but I added some schools on the 24th, will Baylor treat me as an applicant who was ready on the 14th, or as an applicant who had his application only ready on the 24th (basically, did adding these extra schools delay my Baylor submission as well)? If I now look at the PDF file created under the print application button on the AMCAS page, it says that my submission date was the 24th, but I wasn't sure if Baylor would treat me as a June 14th applicant, since technically I had them already added at that time. The reason I ask this question is I know Baylor screens applicants in the order of the way applications were made available to them, and since my application was verified on the 14th and Baylor was my only school at that time, I'm hoping that Baylor will treat me like an applicant who was ready on the 14th. However, because I added these extra schools, and resubmitted and recertified, I was wondering if Baylor will now see me as an applicant who was only ready on the 24th? I know a difference of 10 days won't hurt me too much even if they see me as an applicant who was only ready on the 24th, but I just wanted to make sure with you all. I would really like to have a good shot at this school. Your response is greatly appreciated.
well i just added 6 schools to bring my total to 10. I submitted previously on the 24th, but my transcripts werent received until the 30th. However, I just resubmitted so still waiting for verification...hopefully it doesnt take too long 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Transcripts Received: 6/29
Submitted: 7/1
Verified:???
Submitted: 7/1
Verified:???
same here EMT2R! (nice avatar by the way
)
Transcripts Received: 6/29
AMCAS Submitted: 7/1
Verified: ???
) Transcripts Received: 6/29
AMCAS Submitted: 7/1
Verified: ???
Transcripts: May
Submitted: June 22
Verified: ?? Still under review
How long are apps. usually under review for? It has been three days now. 😡
Submitted: June 22
Verified: ?? Still under review
How long are apps. usually under review for? It has been three days now. 😡
I have same issue. Its been under review for 5 days now. Hopefully they finish it soon- odnt know what could take them so long to review it.rtmcad2319 said:Transcripts: May
Submitted: June 22
Verified: ?? Still under review
How long are apps. usually under review for? It has been three days now. 😡
Just wondering.
Submitted: 6/24
Transcripts: 6/27
Not yet verified.. when should i start to worry??
Transcripts: 6/27
Not yet verified.. when should i start to worry??
Submitted June 29
Processed July 08
Let the Games Begin !! 😎
Processed July 08
Let the Games Begin !! 😎
drinklord said:Stupid question time: Does AMCAS send an e-mail when your application has been verified, or do they expect you to check periodically online?
They'll send you an email.
Submitted: 7/6
Last transcript received: 7/7
Still awaiting verification....
Last transcript received: 7/7
Still awaiting verification....
bwells46 said:They'll send you an email.
Thanks, bwells. Amazingly, a few minutes after you posted that, I got an e-mail from AMCAS ;-)
Transcripts Received: June
Application Submitted: June 30
Application Processed: July 8
Hello, secondaries.
drinklord said:Thanks, bwells. Amazingly, a few minutes after you posted that, I got an e-mail from AMCAS ;-)
Transcripts Received: June
Application Submitted: June 30
Application Processed: July 8
Hello, secondaries.
Huh - I wonder how AMCAS decides which applications to verify. The reason I'm wondering is that I submitted on the 28th and am still waiting.
EDIT: Nevermind - I forgot they didn't receive my transcripts until 7/1
Application Submitted: 7/7/05
Last Transcript Received: 7/8/05
Ready for review... 7/8/05
Application Processed: Hopefully soon
Last Transcript Received: 7/8/05
Ready for review... 7/8/05
Application Processed: Hopefully soon

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vintage_66 said:Transcripts Received 6/28
Submitted 6/30
Ready for Review 6/30
How are the rest of you doing?
Application Submitted 6/30
Processed 7/8 🙂
Those AMCAS people are really starting to piss me off. I sent mine June 30th and they still haven't processed the damn thing. I had the transcripts in about 2-3 weeks ago. So what the hell is taking them so damn long? I know i did not make any freaking mistakes so wtf?
I cannot stand the waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMT2ER-DOC said:I cannot stand the waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! That's got to be the funniest avatar I've ever seen!
bwells46 said:LOL! That's got to be the funniest avatar I've ever seen!
Thanks. I hope it has brought you as much joy as it brings to me.
hi everyone,
I already submitted my application and it is processed already, but I just discover that we have to enter the fall classes, I didn't do it, even though all of the classes during my last three years had fulfiilled all the requirements, I just want ask if it is a disadvantage that I didn't enter my fall classes? thanks if anyone can give me some advices about it
I already submitted my application and it is processed already, but I just discover that we have to enter the fall classes, I didn't do it, even though all of the classes during my last three years had fulfiilled all the requirements, I just want ask if it is a disadvantage that I didn't enter my fall classes? thanks if anyone can give me some advices about it
I don't get it... I submitted on 7/7. My application clearly has my name right on it - so AMCAS must know who I am. Why haven't I been processed already?!? 😕
Surely they understand that I really want my application verified right away, and wish that I'd submitted sooner. Haven't they noticed that I've been checking my status several times a day? Clearly I should be placed at the front of the line for rapid processing! 😀
Seriously though, any updates from the people being verified today? When did you submit?
Surely they understand that I really want my application verified right away, and wish that I'd submitted sooner. Haven't they noticed that I've been checking my status several times a day? Clearly I should be placed at the front of the line for rapid processing! 😀
Seriously though, any updates from the people being verified today? When did you submit?
7/11/05Hook17 said:submitted 6/28/05
transcripts 7/1/05-- under review
I was verified today officially, however i think it happened last week because i received MCGs secondary on the 7th.
Hook17 said:7/11/05
I was verified today officially, however i think it happened last week because i received MCGs secondary on the 7th.
I had my application and transcripts in on 7/1 and I'm still waiting...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bwells46 said:I had my application and transcripts in on 7/1 and I'm still waiting...
same for me... and still waiting
😡Yay! Verified today!
Took them 2 weeks, must be getting pretty busy over there..
Took them 2 weeks, must be getting pretty busy over there..
I submitted on the 30th as well - grrr... PROCESS ME already!! hahahaha ( I guess it doesn't make it easy that I had 7 schools and 4 pages of courses.. lol)drinklord said:Thanks, bwells. Amazingly, a few minutes after you posted that, I got an e-mail from AMCAS ;-)
Transcripts Received: June
Application Submitted: June 30
Application Processed: July 8
Hello, secondaries.