part 1 score 85, depressed- please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone . i need your valuable opinion. i got my score for the computer part i took recently- 85%. I am very dissapointed as I thought had prepared well and used to consistently get about 75% questions right when practising old tests or kaplan q bank. the exam was difficult but i was confident i would get atleast 90%. I don't know what went wrong.
I don't know what to do now ,whether i should retake the exam hoping to improve my scores or try to get a good score in part 2 to get my confidence back.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

idg said:
Hi everyone . i need your valuable opinion. i got my score for the computer part i took recently- 85%. I am very dissapointed as I thought had prepared well and used to consistently get about 75% questions right when practising old tests or kaplan q bank. the exam was difficult but i was confident i would get atleast 90%. I don't know what went wrong.
I don't know what to do now ,whether i should retake the exam hoping to improve my scores or try to get a good score in part 2 to get my confidence back.
From my past experience,
Apply to all the schools whose deadlines are still not over .
I would suggest you to retake part 1 as early as possible.As i guess ,you took part 1 recently so it would be easy for you to recall everything.
cheer up.
molaris

idg said:
no need to worry ........this is the time to get organised and revise the subjects once .give your exam asap..........you "ll definately get 90+
reet

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

Firstly, don't worry! Apply to all the schools you can still apply to and in the meantime begin preparing for Part I again. What was the breakdown of your score:

Anatomy=___%
Biochem=___%
Dent Anatomy=____%
Micro=____%

Do you have any work experience?

Best,
Dr.Fun

idg said:
Hey, apply as soon as possible meanwhile retake the exam...
All the best.

One of my friends is giving her part1 on Dec 5th(paper based), if she wants to retake part1 (computer based) after Dec5 th ..how soon she can take it.
Your replly will be highly appreciated

after 90 days!
Blue_eyes said:
One of my friends is giving her part1 on Dec 5th(paper based), if she wants to retake part1 (computer based) after Dec5 th ..how soon she can take it.
Your replly will be highly appreciated

hey,
don get upset,keep tryin by applyin the schools,retakin will be endless,unless u secure 95,leave the rest to almighty.stay calm :thumbup: