Indian dentists help me about course by course evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

what are the documents we need to get ready to apply for course by course evaluation form ECE .

Hope some one is out there , who might have got it done .

pls let me know

Members don't see this ad.

akg said:
Hi guys

what are the documents we need to get ready to apply for course by course evaluation form ECE .

pls let me know
hi akg,,
u need ur 10th,12th,and 4yrs of bds marks cards,,and degree certificate,,thats it,,i have sent only this much and i am still waiting to get it

akg said:
Hi guys

pls let me know
u need
10 certificate , 10+2,
4 yrs of dental school detail marks sheet , dental school transcript that shows the hours of theory adn practical classes ,
if u went to a school in india u can send them photocopies
degree certificate
send them internship completion if u have that too
if u have further queries u can call them .
i did send these documents when i got my ece evaluation done

Members don't see this ad :)
vibes-98 said:
u need
10 certificate , 10+2,
4 yrs of dental school detail marks sheet , dental school transcript that shows the hours of theory adn practical classes ,
if u went to a school in india u can send them photocopies
degree certificate
send them internship completion if u have that too
if u have further queries u can call them .
i did send these documents when i got my ece evaluation done

i am afraid if my dental college in india has the provision for including those theory and practicals hours spent in each subject all 4 yaers..

rest all documnets are assured and i do have them

sweetgal said:
hi akg,,
u need ur 10th,12th,and 4yrs of bds marks cards,,and degree certificate,,thats it,,i have sent only this much and i am still waiting to get it

hi sweet gal

what about the transcript furnished with theory and practical classes hours .

i am worried if my college would have this provision and if they give i have to travel all the way to the college even thouhg i am in india.its one way 950 km.

akg said:
hi sweet gal

what about the transcript furnished with theory and practical classes hours .

i am worried if my college would have this provision and if they give i have to travel all the way to the college even thouhg i am in india.its one way 950 km.
hi akg,,i had the same doubt,,so i called the ece office and they told its ok if u dont have those theory and practical classes hrs,,,and i sent them only my transcripts and i think it should be ok,,,,if u want to be assured u just give them a call,,thats it

sweetgal said:
hi akg,,i had the same doubt,,so i called the ece office and they told its ok if u dont have those theory and practical classes hrs,,,and i sent them only my transcripts and i think it should be ok,,,,if u want to be assured u just give them a call,,thats it

thanks for the response

do i neeed to get them attested by my college dean , or simply shall i send the photcopies of all the required documents

sweetgal said:
hey did u get ur gpa

reshfriends said:
hey did u get ur gpa
nope!!!not yet,,its almost a month i sent my transcripts,,i had called up to their office they told they have mailed it,,,probably monday....

although the required documents needed to be submitted r in the ece website..i'm writing it down for future references!hope it helps!
1.10th std marks card
2.12th std marks card
3.1st to final BDS marksheets
4.attempt certificate
5.internship completion certificate
they may ask for ur prov.degree/degree certificate and university syllabus...well not always though!
well thatz it...'m i missing anything?

well i got the docs attested...it is always better to send them attested copies!
akg said:
thanks for the response

do i neeed to get them attested by my college dean , or simply shall i send the photcopies of all the required documents

fido! said:
although the required documents needed to be submitted r in the ece website..i'm writing it down for future references!hope it helps!
1.10th std marks card
2.12th std marks card
3.1st to final BDS marksheets
4.attempt certificate
5.internship completion certificate
they may ask for ur prov.degree/degree certificate and university syllabus...well not always though!
well thatz it...'m i missing anything?

i dont think my college can provide informationon syllabus and no. of theory hours and practical hours ...

i cant go to college again to get attestations, its very far almost 1000km form wher i am now...

what to do ?

pls gimme some advice

i have mailed ECE , they are very lazy to respond , and dont respond properly to our problem...

akg

akg said:
i dont think my college can provide informationon syllabus and no. of theory hours and practical hours ...

i cant go to college again to get attestations, its very far almost 1000km form wher i am now...

what to do ?

pls gimme some advice

i have mailed ECE , they are very lazy to respond , and dont respond properly to our problem...

akg

Hi,
There is no need to provide information on syllabus and no. of theory hours and practical hours ...

Regarding attestation also , there is no need to get it done from ur college.... u can get them attested by a notary public and send these original attested ( notarized ) copies... thats enough....

:thumbup: Good Luck

HYDBDS said:
Hi,
There is no need to provide information on syllabus and no. of theory hours and practical hours ...

Regarding attestation also , there is no need to get it done from ur college.... u can get them attested by a notary public and send these original attested ( notarized ) copies... thats enough....

:thumbup: Good Luck

thanks for the response

now i will go ahead with the evaluation