-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i thought this is why we were waiting two weeks extra!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
early bird gets the worm.
(am for me)
(am for me)
me either... they said 9 o clock, so maybe it'll magically all open up in just a couple minutes...
hahahaha. i doubt it.
hahahaha. i doubt it.
this is horrible! I think I'm just going to wait until later today. Obviously something is wrong here ...
are you people trying to log in through the january date or waiting for the main page to change to April?
Either. hahaha. i keep refreshing the main page, and clicking on the jan too
I think folks are having a tough time logging in to the system at all...are you people trying to log in through the january date or waiting for the main page to change to April?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What date are you guys aiming for?
What date are you guys aiming for?
im going for may 25th
this registration is driving us premeds crazy!![]()
lol yeah...
kinda sad we are so anxious to register for a test
lol yeah...
kinda sad we are so anxious to register for a test
haha... true..
i want the april 8 date
I think the "Register for the MCAT" link is dead; I go immediately to a page not found error.
Hopefully they get it going soon... I drove all the way to Starbucks (45 min) to get a fast internet connection because I live in the boonies.
🙂
Hopefully they get it going soon... I drove all the way to Starbucks (45 min) to get a fast internet connection because I live in the boonies.
🙂
I was able to log in once, but it didn't connect me to the registration page and now i'm having trouble trying to log in again, ugg. I woke up early just for this!
Me too! It's vacation... i never get to sleep. Now here I sit doing this.
Finally!
I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the registration where you put in your education...was going fine until about 8:50.
Doesn't bode well for a computerized test when they can't even make the computerized registration go smoothly...
Doesn't bode well for a computerized test when they can't even make the computerized registration go smoothly...
Finally!
you got in?
I think the "Register for the MCAT" link is dead; I go immediately to a page not found error.
Once you get error'd like that, you don't want to hit refresh. Go back to the page that has the "Register for the MCAT" link, and do a right click "Open in New Window". That way, if it errors out, you can close it, and do another "Open in New Window" without worrying about timing out when you hit "Back"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's scary that this is the registration process for the CBT.
😡
😡is anybody aggravated/aggravating enough to call AAMC and see what the hell is going on?
i hope you mean april 7th ... there is no april 8th ...haha... true..
i want the april 8 date
is anybody aggravated/aggravating enough to call AAMC and see what the hell is going on?
Nope, safe to assume it's being bombarded with requests
yeah but now the servers crashed ...you got in?
oh and before the issue was with payment online I beleive ... which is wy they pushed it back.
is anybody aggravated/aggravating enough to call AAMC and see what the hell is going on?
For questions about registration and test administration:
[email protected]
The MCAT Care Team
Association of American Medical Colleges
Section for Applicant Assessment Services
2450 N St., NW
Washington, DC 20037
Phone: 202-828-0690
www.aamc.org/mcat
(I'm at work and can't call long distance or I would...)
Did anyone ever get on?
i hope you mean april 7th ... there is no april 8th ...
april 7th. it's early

i'm giving it 15 and going back to bed. if I can't even register, i dont think my test date will fill in the next hour.
There's a strange comfort knowing that i'm not the only one suffering 😛
😉 just making sure you don't freak out when there are no test on easter 😉april 7th. it's early![]()
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why bother? There are a team of techs watching the system crashing around them. These are the same team of techs that told AAMC suit-and-tie types that they needed more hardware and should have a distributed system of folks logging in by time zone. They were listened to, ignored, and exactly what they predicted would happen is happening.is anybody aggravated/aggravating enough to call AAMC and see what the hell is going on?
ha! It WILL! I'm taking it on the 7th! ah, ha! So there,i'm giving it 15 and going back to bed. if I can't even register, i dont think my test date will fill in the next hour.
but I know you are NOT in my vicinity ....

😉 just making sure you don't freak out when there are no test on easter 😉
definitely. hahaha
.