-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well multitasking on SDN doesn't get you much sleep. 😉
but it does get you thousands of posts! 😀
midn whats a time out?
They're randomly blocking people to ease the load on the servers.
Bah, this is aggravating. I hope they remember to unblock me 🙁 .
They're randomly blocking people to ease the load on the servers.
Bah, this is aggravating. I hope they remember to unblock me 🙁 .
It probably doesn't help that everyone is refreshing the site every 5 seconds... I'm going back to sleep.
but it does get you thousands of posts! 😀
If you only knew my friend 😉
I'm telling you guys, this will be a few more hours. Its not like IT can flip a switch and everything be back to normal. They've blocked out everyone right now to fix the issue.any luck with anyone yet?
any luck with anyone yet?
I'm where you click "Click Here to Find Seat" Wont let me click :S
Correction. I'm at payment. The reserve only last 20 minutes 🙁
now now dr.acula .... no anger on this thread (you could have added 5 more smilies you know 😉 )
this is terrible! 🙁
Was it this crazy for January's registration?
Was it this crazy for January's registration?
now now dr.acula .... no anger on this thread (you could have added 5 more smilies you know 😉 )
Sorry. I added multiple computers only because i'm using a PC and two laptops. And now for the requested smileys : 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm where you click "Click Here to Find Seat" Wont let me click :S
Correction. I'm at payment. The reserve only last 20 minutes 🙁
holy crap! you got farther than anyone I know
wow, talk about dedication here!Sorry. I added multiple computers only because i'm using a PC and two laptops. And now for the requested smileys : 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Yeah, I've been stuck not able to pick my undergrad college for the past hour. If only it'd actually give me a list instead of a broken link, I might have a chance at getting somewhere. I've even been on the next page, but can't move on for lack of a listed college. ARGH. This registration fiasco is cruel and unusual.
rofl
i just talked with my friend who's staying at college...he thought it was his computer that was slow so he punched it and now it doesnt work...so he has to go wait in the science center computer lab for registration...poor guy
i just talked with my friend who's staying at college...he thought it was his computer that was slow so he punched it and now it doesnt work...so he has to go wait in the science center computer lab for registration...poor guy
rofl
i just talked with my friend who's staying at college...he thought it was his computer that was slow so he punched it and now it doesn't work...so he has to go wait in the science center computer lab for registration...poor guy
Its not too late to buy your friend a belated Christmas gift:
http://www.amazon.com/Internet-Dummies/dp/0764589962/sr=8-1/qid=1167233275/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-3382238-6393557?ie=UTF8&s=books
Hey all...go vote in this poll: Which MCAT date are you (unsuccessfully) registering for today?
So have any of you guys started studying yet?
Just started this week... I'm a bit behind. 😳
How about you?
i need to start but I think i'm goign to work on GRE first ...
www.maddox.xmission.com
enjoy
enjoy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what shall I have for breakfast. I've been in bed the past 2 horus playing on the internet 😳
what shall I have for breakfast. I've been in bed the past 2 horus playing on the internet 😳
So since you guys are my angry at AAMC buddies i'll let you in on a little secret...The new Rocky Balboa movie is on google videos. Quite illegally i presume. Will probably be gone soon, so if you wanna watch go search for it or PM and i'll send the link...
This means you are smart and ahead of the game. I see good things in your future 😀Yes, ive studied alot actually. I am through my Kaplan Books for the second time, and Ive done Verbal every day
Does this mean im a gunner, or just neurotic?
ha, my husband saw it the other day and spoiled it for me. If you've seen one you've seen them all 😉 Thanks for sharing though!So since you guys are my angry at AAMC buddies i'll let you in on a little secret...The new Rocky Balboa movie is on google videos. Quite illegally i presume. Will probably be gone soon, so if you wanna watch go search for it or PM and i'll send the link...
"connection reset" : (
"connection reset" : (
Wow headdoc, from your post account and registration date, I would have assumed you've finished med school now, hehe.
least i'm getting the log in page..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it let me get to the log-in screen...then it timed out again. Its like they were actively trying to crush my spirit...
My thoughts exactly...i guarantee tomorrow there will be spots open everywhere. so don't worry guys. you dont have to wait at the computer and keep refreshing!
I will all day if i have to... it's my first "test" in becoming a physician. hahaha

I'm at the test selection page. Just log in and then keep refreshing the validation page, and then the bio page and edu page ... etc. Eventually it'll load, haha.
I'm just bored ....i guarantee tomorrow there will be spots open everywhere. so don't worry guys. you dont have to wait at the computer and keep refreshing!
Welcome to the beginning of the grips that the MCAT will have on psychologically!it let me get to the log-in screen...then it timed out again. Its like they were actively trying to crush my spirit...
Post THIS much and be in med school? I think not 😉Wow headdoc, from your post account and registration date, I would have assumed you've finished med school now, hehe.
that be grand if I could even LOG in. I still have to change my password 🙁I'm at the test selection page. Just log in and then keep refreshing the validation page, and then the bio page and edu page ... etc. Eventually it'll load, haha.