MCAT Registration.... Arrgh

Started by rcd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rcd

.2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else unable to even login to the MCAT registration page?
 
I finally registered around 7:30 and was able to print out the confirmation notice, but I haven't received the email yet (it's 1:30am now). My status page on aamc.org says that I have registered though, so this is ok, right?

So frustrating...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My AAMC account still does not have me registered even though I received the confirmation e-mail (about 9 hours ago). Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow everything will be up to speed.