California Med Schools - 2005 Applicant Zone part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cammy1313

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Gah! I think I'm going insane waiting to get off of Irvine's waitlist. I have been pretty calm about it but the thought of having to wait until June to find out if I'll have to move cross country or across town really eats away at my patience. The planner in me is going nuts!

Sorry for the vent. It's been building up :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Just trying to get some info about Davis...I interviewed there on February 10th and still haven't heard back yet. Anyone interview on or around that date have any news? Are they just being slow? Any info is appreciated!

casmuppet22 said:
Hey guys! Just trying to get some info about Davis...I interviewed there on February 10th and still haven't heard back yet. Anyone interview on or around that date have any news? Are they just being slow? Any info is appreciated!

Maybe you should just forget about med school and live in seattle with your boyfriend.

Members don't see this ad :)
first post, so excuse me if I'm a little lost - but is there a UCI accepted c/o 2009 thread somewhere? I wanna stalk around a little.

thanks!

angelakiva, I did see a thread for UCI class of 2009 ... you can find it if you do a search.