Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
As some of you may know, the Navy awarded its HPSP Dental Corps recruits a $20,000 signing bonus and the Army and Air Force did not. I've heard rumors that a bonus was in the works for the other branches and was going through Congress. I've also heard rumors that it would be retroactive going back a year. I was wondering if anyone had any legitimate information about this?
Thanks!
As some of you may know, the Navy awarded its HPSP Dental Corps recruits a $20,000 signing bonus and the Army and Air Force did not. I've heard rumors that a bonus was in the works for the other branches and was going through Congress. I've also heard rumors that it would be retroactive going back a year. I was wondering if anyone had any legitimate information about this?
Thanks!

