MSU-COM Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For discussion of the school noted above. This includes interview dates, questions, etc. Threads will be merged in here if they are created on their own.

We are doing this to cut down on the traffic of threads so it makes it easier for people to find information about a school.

Members don't see this ad.

I realize it is early to start, but I am incredibly EXCITED about applying this year. MSUCOM is high on my list of preferred programs. I took the MCATS last September and was placed on the waitlist since I wasn't complete until late January (the class was full by December). I've started the application process again and know there have been a lot of people who were also waitlisted so I thought I would create a place where we can exchange info!

Hey Everyone ... I got a head start on applying since AACOMAS opened in May. I just turned in AACOMAS recently, so it's processing as we speak. IN the mean-time, I've begun to take a look at the MSU-COM Secondary ... it's a beast!!! Wow - details galore, and it's length is not for the faint of heart.

But who cares ... I know it's worth it. I'm applying to their DO/PhD program too, so I want to get my stuff in ASAP since my app is even more convoluted!!! haha

Any thoughts anyone - about the Secondary and their views on applying to MSU-COM?

What are you going to write about for your Secondary essay prompt? (it asks to describe a hairy moral/ethical dilemma and how you thought about it, then resolved it, all on one page).

Anyway ... just wanted to say hello to my fellow applicants and form our little Pre-Medolics Anonymous group to cope with the stress of applying!

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey All:

I'm applying to the DO/PhD program this 2008-2009 application year.

Just thought I'd bump this thread and say what's up to my fellow applicants.

Let's keep our little support group strong!!! :laugh:

Good Luck Everybody!!! :luck:

Cheers!

Hey Everyone:

Since my AACOMAS is still processing, I was getting a head start on the the MSU-COM Secondary using their posted website online:

http://www.com.msu.edu/admissions/adm.sec.app/

However, I just called MSU-COM Admissions and though they wouldn't give me the secondary ahead of time, the Secretary did say there would be SOME small modifications to this year's Secondary. What those mod's are, she wouldn't say!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

So - the SECOND someone gets their HANDS on the new one, can you please either post the hyper-link to the new secondary here or post the major questions & modifications here so we can start working on it ASAP?

THANKS!

I hope there aren't any major changes to the Evaluation Forms (LORs). I gave those pages to my writers so that I could get a head start.

My guess is that they are putting something about the Southeastern MI campuses.

I also gave my recommenders the reference forms AND possible major bullet points I thought would be helpful.

If they changed the essay and/or the reference forms, I'd have a lot of new running around and worrying to do!

I'm going to try and contact someone at Admissions that was really nice to me before; she may help me out. We'll see ... :idea:

Cheers!

So, MSUCOM has changed their essay question...I've heard that the new essay question will ask you to describe why you want to attend a program in an urban environment (referring to the new location in Detroit) and what urban volunteer experience you have. Also, I was told the format of the secondary activity sheet has changed and was advised not to begin filling last year's out until the new version is distributed.

Thought this could help those of you trying to get a head start like me! Starting early is wonderful, except if you waste a TON of time on old form just to find yourself completing the new ones anyway!!

Also, I was told this year will be much more competitive than last year. The average MCAT score for the class of 2012 was a 27, one point higher than the year before, and the average SGPA was 3.5+ and overall 3.7+. They had a HUGE applicant pool, so many people were rejected and are reapplying this year...essentially, the applicant pool is larger, with higher standards. Kind of a bummer, but I am excited to see how I do!!!

that doesn't entirely make sense to me ... I can see it being an ADDITIONAL essay ... the satellite campus near Detroit is exactly that ... a SATELLITE, correct?

So, there would be the Lansing campus, and there would be the near-Detroit campus ... two separate but related schools under the same blanket name.

So, for those students interested in the Lansing campus (take me for example, who is applying for DO/PhD) and it doesn't make any sense for them to apply to Detroit campus, in my case esp given that there's no PhD program there, lol The research is in Lansing.

So, I'm anxious to see the new application ... I would think that the URBAN essay you mention must be for those interested in being considered for the new satellite campus. It wouldn't make sense to fill out an essay if you're not considering the satellite campus at all. haha

Speaking of which - a new satellite campus is good news for many of us applying ... a whole bunch more spots are open! Which assuming a steady applicant growth rate, even if more students apply, more will be accepted because of the new satellite campus, and that means there's more room for waitlist movement too, so ... I think this is a good thing for many people.

My gut also tells me from experience that the admission stats for the Detroit campus will be more lenient for the most part ... assuming that most people would want to be in the heart of main campus life and the original med-school, and that any new satellite's students are guinea pigs for that new program while they iron out the to-be-expected kinks.

I also think it's not at all a bad idea to fill out the activities sheet in general. NOT TURN IT IN though! Even if they do change the format and remove/replace some questions with others, if you have the original info down pat and typed out, it's easier to copy and paste stuff into the new format and accomodate any new requests they might ask for than to start entirely from scratch. That's just my opinion. I think it's easier to paint a picture with a brainstormed sketch than an empty canvas. Don't you think so?

Just my 2 cents. Please feel free to weigh in on the topic, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... let us know when you hear more info!!!

Cheers!

From my understanding, it will not be any easier to be admitted in the Detroit campus (and Macomb, I believe) than the Lansing campus. In fact, I was told by an admissions counselor that it may be more difficult because the school is looking for students who have had urban medical experience ( I thought I might have an advantage because I completed my undergraduate there). They do not want to throw just anyone, especially slightly less qualified applicants, into Detroit with the massive tensions btw WSU and MSU.

I think you may be on the right track with the additional essay thought. That had crossed my mind also. I'm not exactly sure how the school is going to find out which campus each applicant is interested in (somewhere in the secondary, I suppose), since there were not two different campuses to apply to through AACOMAS.

I hope you're right about the activities...for reapplicants' sake!!

BTW, I have worked with the DMC for six years and have heard more about the expansion than I wish had (especially the less than polite email our president sent all students when the expansion was finalized), and more information is coming out lately since they are a mere 12 months from opening the program. Also, my mentors both graduated from MSUCOM and have been very helpful providing stats and info about last year's class. I will be more than happy to pass on anything I hear!!

BTW, good for you for choosing the combined DO/PhD program!!! I admire your drive!!

It's so cool to see an MSUCOM c/o 2013 thread! I heard the same things from the admissions advisor I talked with at school (I currently attend MSU)...3.5+, 27-29 MCAT, and the applicant pool should be large this year because of many reapplicants. She said that the academic:non-academic is 60:40 when they are "weighing" each applicant.

What kinds of urban healthcare experiences has everyone had? I work for a private ambulance service in Detroit...

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's so cool to see an MSUCOM c/o 2013 thread! I heard the same things from the admissions advisor I talked with at school (I currently attend MSU)...3.5+, 27-29 MCAT, and the applicant pool should be large this year because of many reapplicants. She said that the academic:non-academic is 60:40 when they are "weighing" each applicant.

What kinds of urban healthcare experiences has everyone had? I work for a private ambulance service in Detroit...

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Sounds like we're getting the same message...more competitive this year!! As far as urban experience...your ambulance experience is great!!! I can imagine the interesting cases your were called on in Detroit. I've done over 1600 hours of volunteering at the DMC and hundreds of hours of shadowing. The best case I ever saw was a guy being brought into receiving, with a coat on his back, hiding a knife that was lodged in his spine!! Although it was sad, it was also AWESOME TO SEE. That's the kind of experience you only see in an urban area :)

Sounds like we're getting the same message...more competitive this year!! As far as urban experience...your ambulance experience is great!!! I can imagine the interesting cases your were called on in Detroit. I've done over 1600 hours of volunteering at the DMC and hundreds of hours of shadowing. The best case I ever saw was a guy being brought into receiving, with a coat on his back, hiding a knife that was lodged in his spine!! Although it was sad, it was also AWESOME TO SEE. That's the kind of experience you only see in an urban area :)

Ahh that is so cool. I love trauma. Do you go to MSU currently? If you do or if you are ever looking for someone to shadow in EL...find Dr. Kepros, trauma surgeon at Sparrow Hospital. And yes..we do get some interesting things in Detroit, but I am always jealous of Detroit Fire EMS...they are always driving past us priority 1 with someone, probably with a tree stuck in their face or something...

Ahh that is so cool. I love trauma. Do you go to MSU currently? If you do or if you are ever looking for someone to shadow in EL...find Dr. Kepros, trauma surgeon at Sparrow Hospital. And yes..we do get some interesting things in Detroit, but I am always jealous of Detroit Fire EMS...they are always driving past us priority 1 with someone, probably with a tree stuck in their face or something...

Not at MSU right now...just graduated from Wayne and relaxing for the summer, then attending MSU for post-grad science courses in the fall. I would love to do some shadowing in East Lansing, I just don't have any connections there :( The admissions counselor there told me to just email some doctors and they would most likely get back with me. I will look up Dr. Kepros...thank you for the info!

Detroit Fire Department is INSANE!! They used to come to our college bar nights and tell us these ridiculous stories. I never believed them 'til I saw that guy walk in with the stab wound.

?? The admissions counselor also told me that MSUCOM only interviews applicants who need areas of their application clarified...has anyone else heard this? When they placed me on the waitlist (darn late applications!) they said an interview was not necessary because my application was extremely strong. Anyone else getting this message?

?? The admissions counselor also told me that MSUCOM only interviews applicants who need areas of their application clarified...has anyone else heard this? When they placed me on the waitlist (darn late applications!) they said an interview was not necessary because my application was extremely strong. Anyone else getting this message?

That's true, few people get interviewed, and the majority seem to get accepted without one. MSUCOM has 2 waitlists, a high-priority one which guarantees you a seat the following year if you are not granted one during the current cycle, and a normal waitlist.

I also got that same message you did (a ton of people did), was accepted, and eventually withdrew.

That's true, few people get interviewed, and the majority seem to get accepted without one. MSUCOM has 2 waitlists, a high-priority one which guarantees you a seat the following year if you are not granted one during the current cycle, and a normal waitlist.

I also got that same message you did (a ton of people did), was accepted, and eventually withdrew.

Thanks! Congrats on your acceptance to MSUCHM! Best of luck to you!

Hey there hopefuls for the Class of 2013!!!
Congrats on getting this thread started so early! I am just writing to let you know that I am in the incoming Class of 2012 and while I don't have that much critical information to share yet, just wanted to let you know that I will happily make myself and any info I find out as we get started in a few weeks available to any of you that are interested! Good luck with this years application season and the first bit of advice I have to offer is APPLY EARLY!!!! As for the Class of 2012, almost all are accepted without an interview! They will typically only interview if there are questionable aspects to your secondary, hence the really in depth secondary, so be sure to take your time, fill it out completely and give as much info as possible as it will likely clarify any questions/concerns they have when reviewing your file! Best of luck and feel free to PM me with any questions! Happy to pass on any relevant info that may be helpful to you!

Hey there hopefuls for the Class of 2013!!!
Congrats on getting this thread started so early! I am just writing to let you know that I am in the incoming Class of 2012 and while I don't have that much critical information to share yet, just wanted to let you know that I will happily make myself and any info I find out as we get started in a few weeks available to any of you that are interested! Good luck with this years application season and the first bit of advice I have to offer is APPLY EARLY!!!! As for the Class of 2012, almost all are accepted without an interview! They will typically only interview if there are questionable aspects to your secondary, hence the really in depth secondary, so be sure to take your time, fill it out completely and give as much info as possible as it will likely clarify any questions/concerns they have when reviewing your file! Best of luck and feel free to PM me with any questions! Happy to pass on any relevant info that may be helpful to you!

Thanks for the advice and taking the time to visit this thread even though you're already in! It helps to talk with someone in the position we would like to be in this time next year!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

did anyone get the secondary yet? :cool:

Not at MSU right now...just graduated from Wayne and relaxing for the summer, then attending MSU for post-grad science courses in the fall. I would love to do some shadowing in East Lansing, I just don't have any connections there :( The admissions counselor there told me to just email some doctors and they would most likely get back with me. I will look up Dr. Kepros...thank you for the info!

Detroit Fire Department is INSANE!! They used to come to our college bar nights and tell us these ridiculous stories. I never believed them 'til I saw that guy walk in with the stab wound.

This is true just as Born2BMD said - I know many MSUCOM students and I can't think of one that interviewed. The secondary is in depth and I heard this year in light of the DMC campus they will include a question/prompt about medicine in an urban setting or something similar. I hope we are all future classmates!!!!!!!!!! Courtsnz, maybe I will see you on campus next year? If you want connections at hospitals around here I have quite a few for you. Good luck this cycle!

Hey Guys, im applying to MSU DO school this year ,and i really hope i ll have you guys in my class as well. But i do have few questions, i did hear that MSU DO school is going to open a new campus soon , but is this campus already built? is it open for the 2009 cycle? and if yes, where exactly is that campus (the address --street name perhaps--)? How would many seats would it offer? does it have seperate secondaries then the MSU DO (LANSING) CAMPUS? any info would be really appreciated. THANK YOU and god bless uuuuu..:thumbup:

This is true just as Born2BMD said - I know many MSUCOM students and I can't think of one that interviewed. The secondary is in depth and I heard this year in light of the DMC campus they will include a question/prompt about medicine in an urban setting or something similar. I hope we are all future classmates!!!!!!!!!! Courtsnz, maybe I will see you on campus next year? If you want connections at hospitals around here I have quite a few for you. Good luck this cycle!

I was told the same thing about the secondary question concerning an urban environment. I called the office and was advised not to fill out the activities sheet or send my docs my LOR forms until after July because the forms are changing. Also, they mentioned secondaries will not be sent until July 1st (at the EARLIEST) so we may be waiting a while :(

Thanks EMT...you're great!! It would be WONDERFUL to see someone I know on campus! I do not know ANYONE at MSU (except my Dad who teaches at the MBA school, and he's not very exciting to hang out with!). I don't know which campus I would prefer to go to...Lansing would be great since it would be a change of pace, but Detroit was home for undergrad, so I'm torn. I still do not know how they are going to place students on the various campuses. Anyone have any clues? The idea that the less qualified students being in Detroit was refuted by an admissions counselor, and the urban experience was a MUST to be placed in the D. But other than that, I have heard NOTHING. The school is sooooo open about their admissions process but they have been a bit quiet about this. Either way, I would be elated!! I just want to be at MSUCOM; Detroit or Lansing! If anyone has any questions about Detroit, please do not hesitate to ask! It's not as scary as people think!

Hey Guys, im applying to MSU DO school this year ,and i really hope i ll have you guys in my class as well. But i do have few questions, i did hear that MSU DO school is going to open a new campus soon , but is this campus already built? is it open for the 2009 cycle? and if yes, where exactly is that campus (the address --street name perhaps--)? How would many seats would it offer? does it have seperate secondaries then the MSU DO (LANSING) CAMPUS? any info would be really appreciated. THANK YOU and god bless uuuuu..:thumbup:

Hi RealDream!

No information about the exact location has been given as far as I know. From what I heard at Wayne it may be located somewhere between Warren and Mack (North-South) Woodward and I-75 (West-East). This is the area all the DMC hospitals are located and the WSUSOM. 100 seats are said to be offered. Hope this helps!!!

Has anyone had their application processed and verified by AACOMAS yet?

MSU-COM is the only D.O. school to which I am applying this year, but it is near the top of my list overall. I can't wait to get the ball rolling their secondary!

On the main admissions page there is a link to the word file for the nonacademic experiences form. It looks to be the same.

Has anyone had their application processed and verified by AACOMAS yet?

MSU-COM is the only D.O. school to which I am applying this year, but it is near the top of my list overall. I can't wait to get the ball rolling their secondary!

Not yet. However I am taking the 8/22 (potentially rescheduling to 8/5) MCAT. I'm pretty sure MSUCOM will send the 2ndary before MCAT, if you meet the minimum GPA/sGPA requirements. Hopefully the 2ndary will be available somewhere so it can be started for other people in my situation as well. By the way, great choice for your only DO school. MSUCOM is the way to go. I love everything about the school.

Thanks alot courtsnz and everyone else, so its has NOT been build (msu detroit campus)yet i guess, so it wont be open for this cycle??
i have many friends at msu DO and MD school. i will learn from them as well as the admission office when i get the time and let you know. Im studying for teh August MCAT and verbal is not comming easy. LOL oh well i just need to practice and practice and ......pratice. Whats the range for the MCAT ( from minimum to maxmium) to be considered at MSU DO school? tHANks

27 to 29 for MSUCOM. This is what an admissions advisor I met with told me and it was also on a document MSUCOM made that profiles the "ideal candidate". The other things listed (for MSUCOM) were:

3.5+ cumulative GPA
3.5+ science GPA
(27-29 MCAT with no lower than 8 on any section)
> 800 (+ preferred) volunteer hours
> 5 upper level science classes completed at time of application
Some exposure to osteopathic medicine in practice

Remember these are what they would prefer to see. I don't know official "guidelines" for CHM, like the ones I was told for MSUCOM above, but I know quite a few students at MSUCHM and many of them are 30-33 and 3.6+.

RealDream: I am taking the August MCAT as well. If you're having trouble with verbal, practice it EVERY DAY. Are you taking a course? I am doing Kaplan Online right now and I try to do at least 4-5 verbal passages every day (not timed just yet). The more you learn how to think correctly about the passages the less frustrating it will be.

hey MIchiganEMT and everyone..

im not taking a course, how ever im using all the princeton books and some 2007 /2008 kaplan books (and some practice kaplan exam books) from my friend that took the MCAT last year and got a really high score. im also using princeton/aamc computer practice exams. For verbal im using all kind books, and all kind passages. What verbal books are you using or you recommend? whats your study plan, how are you studying????, how many hours and so forth? our summer is going to suck, just studying for the MCAt, hopefully will kill it and be in the same class. i will be submitting my apllication very very soon within a week or two maximum. :cool:

When are you guys/girls taking the MCAT? I'm signed up for Aug 7 in GR.

hey MIchiganEMT and everyone..

im not taking a course, how ever im using all the princeton books and some 2007 /2008 kaplan books (and some practice kaplan exam books) from my friend that took the MCAT last year and got a really high score. im also using princeton/aamc computer practice exams. For verbal im using all kind books, and all kind passages. What verbal books are you using or you recommend? whats your study plan, how are you studying????, how many hours and so forth? our summer is going to suck, just studying for the MCAt, hopefully will kill it and be in the same class. i will be submitting my apllication very very soon within a week or two maximum. :cool:

I started with a kaplan VR diagnostic of 5. With advice from other SDN users I chose 101 VR ExamKrackers and went through 4-5 exams. The EK book is the old VR format of 60 min/75 questions, which allots less time per question. On exam day I found that I had extra time on my passages and ending up getting an 11 VR on the april exam. I HIGHLY recommend the EK books and strategy (different from the Kaplan method). :thumbup:

1. 3.5+ cumulative GPA
2. 3.5+ science GPA
3. (27-29 MCAT with no lower than 8 on any section)
4. > 800 (+ preferred) volunteer hours
5. > 5 upper level science classes completed at time of application
6. Some exposure to osteopathic medicine in practice

I am in the class of 2012, and I didn't have #'s 1, 2, or 4 on the list. So you don't need all of these to be a good candidate.

I am in the class of 2012, and I didn't have #'s 1, 2, or 4 on the list. So you don't need all of these to be a good candidate.

Keep everyone updated on how summer anatomy is...I heard its brutal, like 12-14 hour days in lab and studying. The admission advisor I talked with said these things profile what is typically a successful candidate when applying based on the past several years. She said last year the applicant pool had MUCH higher numbers then past years so they are expecting somewhat of the same pool this year, because of so many re-applicants. Congratulations on your acceptance though. Hopefully we'll join you in another year.

Keep everyone updated on how summer anatomy is...I heard its brutal, like 12-14 hour days in lab and studying. The admission advisor I talked with said these things profile what is typically a successful candidate when applying based on the past several years. She said last year the applicant pool had MUCH higher numbers then past years so they are expecting somewhat of the same pool this year, because of so many re-applicants. Congratulations on your acceptance though. Hopefully we'll join you in another year.

I think we're talking to the same admissions counselor!! That's exactly what she told me. I didn't have one of them (my SGPA is only 3.47) but had no chance of getting in since I wasn't complete until January-ish) and well exceeded the others, but she still advised me to take more science classes and continue volunteering (and the obvious, "APPLY EARLY!") I didn't sense that she was just saying it to make me worry either...I think she sincerely wanted me to become a better candidate because she knows how much stronger the applicant pool was last year and anticipates the same this year. I wouldn't let this statistics scare you; they specifically say on their website that shortcomings could be overcome by other extremely strong aspects of your application. However, if you are too far away from ALL of them (for instance, a 21 MCAT, a 2.5 SGPA, 2.8 OGPA, 100 volunteer hours and no osteopathic shawdowing) then I might suggest strengthening each area and applying next time.

Last edited:
27 to 29 for MSUCOM. This is what an admissions advisor I met with told me and it was also on a document MSUCOM made that profiles the "ideal candidate". The other things listed (for MSUCOM) were:

3.5+ cumulative GPA
3.5+ science GPA
(27-29 MCAT with no lower than 8 on any section)
> 800 (+ preferred) volunteer hours
> 5 upper level science classes completed at time of application
Some exposure to osteopathic medicine in practice

Remember these are what they would prefer to see. I don't know official "guidelines" for CHM, like the ones I was told for MSUCOM above, but I know quite a few students at MSUCHM and many of them are 30-33 and 3.6+.

RealDream: I am taking the August MCAT as well. If you're having trouble with verbal, practice it EVERY DAY. Are you taking a course? I am doing Kaplan Online right now and I try to do at least 4-5 verbal passages every day (not timed just yet). The more you learn how to think correctly about the passages the less frustrating it will be.

>800 volunteer hours is crazy.

The only criterion I can satisfy outright, at the moment, is #5. Hmmm...

It can include hours from high school also. Sleeping counts as volunteering! Keep track!

It's not as crazy as you think. When I sat down and added them all up, I had over 1600 from college alone. Please do remember that you can add high school hours to this as well. Again, if other areas of your application are strong, being short on volunteer hours should not be a deal breaker. Also, it is a pretty easy problem to fix (unlike bringing your SGPA or OGPA up, which can be difficult to do after you acheive a lot of credits).

As others have said, its not as though 800 volunteer hours is the magic number, its just a guideline. I only had maybe 250-300 hours of volunteering, and was accepted. I had 3000+ hours of research though, and a 3.7/29. Just make sure you're well rounded.

MSUCOM is pretty competitive (as is any medical school in the states) but... they do accept close to 88% of thier students from michigan alone, so thats a HUGE plus if your a Mi resident

From what I underestand, there is only about 900-1100 students from Mi alone that apply, assuming most of them will apply to the big 4 in Mi (ann arbor, MSUCHM, MSUCOM, and Wayne), and most of these schools accept huge %-ages from Mi residents alone, so thats a big plus for us michiganders :)

Primaries BYE BYE BYE SUBMITTED Today
Trancripts BYE BYE have been send out
AWAITING SECONDARIES:laugh:

Hey Guys i have two questins i need your help please:

Which DO schools dont accept out of their affiliated state? is there any? if yes can you plz let me know which ones?

Are we required to post old MCAT exam scores if we are planning to take tHE MCAT again this summer?

Any input would be appreciated.. THANKSS.:confused:

Hey Guys i have two questins i need your help please:

Which DO schools dont accept out of their affiliated state? is there any? if yes can you plz let me know which ones?

Are we required to post old MCAT exam scores if we are planning to take tHE MCAT again this summer?

Any input would be appreciated.. THANKSS.:confused:

Do not know the answer to the first one...but as far as the MCATs, YES. You must report these scores. If you do not, AACOMAS will add it and mention that you left it out. Do not give the schools any reason to speculate negatively about the fact that you left it out!! Hope this helps!

Hey People:

I was recently scolded for asking around for a new secondary from Admissions. The Director got upset when she learned that I (along with everyone else here on SDN) has checked out last year's application which is online, as a guide for the school's overall philosophy.

Whoops! No harm intended!

AUTHORIZED (read: verified and screened) people only!

So - don't go asking around! Just FYI! ;-) Admissions Wrath is not something you want to have on your shoulders. Thus - no luck on my end other than confirmation that the new application will change somewhat.

I've been completed at AACOMAS since mid-June (2 weeks ago). When I asked the peeps there what verification period they were seeing currently, they told me 4-6 weeks. So, I could get access to the new secondary in 2-3 weeks at the earliest.

Last edited:
Hey all, I am still on the waitlist for MSUCOM 2012 but have admission for 2013 if I don't get off the list. Since class starts in a week, I'm not hopeful anymore, so maybe I'll see you all in a year. I think I'll drop my seat at LECOM for 2012. Anyway..if you have any questions just let me know, maybe I can help out. A very important word of advice: Apply asap and get your secondaries in! :)

cool zoey we might see you then,, goodluck.
what r u going to do in this one year off?

Status
Not open for further replies.