Welcome LET - Our Newest Assistant Mod for Pre-allo

Started by HumidBeing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HumidBeing

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the team! :hardy: We all look forward to you doing a great job!

image.php
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a great EC to put on your application! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

But congratulations!
 
Congrats. You will do fine. But I keep wondering, why have I not been asked? Am I odd? Have I offended someone? I would not take the job, but, well ,anyway, it would be nice to asked, so you can turn it down,probably because I am an Alabama football fan. It is hard to win an election if you are an Alabama football fan. Unless you live in Alabama. Which I don't. But you have to respect folks that can get 92,000 people out for the Spring game and tailgate like the gates of hell will engulf them tomorrow, so eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow, you die. And isn't that what medicine is all about?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Et tu, funkmonk?

Am I not good enough for you?!?

sigh......

I never meant that. I am saying that both of you deserve it. You are always helping people out by answering their questions, and providing advice, and shemarty has her neurotic tendency to compartmentalize everything, which was helpful also, although she has not been on for a really long time...

I guess what you do is more the lines of internet forum moderating, so you actually deserve it more... Sorry shemarty....😳
 
I never meant that. I am saying that both of you deserve it. You are always helping people out by answering their questions, and providing advice, and shemarty has her neurotic tendency to compartmentalize everything, which was helpful also, although she has not been on for a really long time...

I guess what you do is more the lines of internet forum moderating, so you actually deserve it more... Sorry shemarty....😳


Hahahaha poor Shemarty, now I feel bad. Well, thank you!! I aim to help.

it's why I'd make a good doctor, oh ye adcoms who are reading this! YES, YOU!!!
 
Congrats. You will do fine. But I keep wondering, why have I not been asked? Am I odd? Have I offended someone? I would not take the job, but, well ,anyway, it would be nice to asked, so you can turn it down,probably because I am an Alabama football fan. It is hard to win an election if you are an Alabama football fan. Unless you live in Alabama. Which I don't. But you have to respect folks that can get 92,000 people out for the Spring game and tailgate like the gates of hell will engulf them tomorrow, so eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow, you die. And isn't that what medicine is all about?

This reminds me of Sarah Palin.
 
Hahahaha poor Shemarty, now I feel bad. Well, thank you!! I aim to help.

it's why I'd make a good doctor, oh ye adcoms who are reading this! YES, YOU!!!

I only interviewing at schools you already will have interviewed at, or you did not apply to, otherwise I would try to stick a good word in for you, but alas...
 
This reminds me of Sarah Palin.


Ah, another Alabama fan! But give the girl a chance. The debate has not even started yet. Check back in two hours, Socrates. Sure, everyone is a feminist, until the chips are down. Obviously, you have never caught a chinook salmon or shot a moose.
 
THIS brand new moderator is currently wondering whether she should add something to your post that says "I am eating waffles. Lots and lots of waffles." or something equally ridiculous, because SHE CAN!

more mature mods do all kinds of important things.

(no we don't ~Depakote)

(definitely not ~ Caesar)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
THIS brand new moderator is currently wondering whether she should add something to your post that says "I am eating waffles. Lots and lots of waffles." or something equally ridiculous, because SHE CAN!

more mature mods do all kinds of important things.

(no we don't ~Depakote)
haha I like the edited post by depakote.
 
Congratulations LET.













Shemarty must be in a deep depression somewhere.
 
Haha nice.

Oh, hey, Depsypants? Since Humid did such an awesome job giving Buttercup a suitcase full of modness, well, Berk and I were thinking, will you animate it and Depakate it?

Puuuhleeeezz? 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations and good luck with the whole med school thing.

Congrats. You will do fine. But I keep wondering, why have I not been asked? Am I odd? Have I offended someone? I would not take the job, but, well ,anyway, it would be nice to asked, so you can turn it down,probably because I am an Alabama football fan. It is hard to win an election if you are an Alabama football fan. Unless you live in Alabama. Which I don't. But you have to respect folks that can get 92,000 people out for the Spring game and tailgate like the gates of hell will engulf them tomorrow, so eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow, you die. And isn't that what medicine is all about?

Everything was in its right place last year. What happened? This was supposed to be the year of the dawg. Stafford and Moreno topped by the freaking pink elephants. But overall a good time to be a Tide fan. Hopefully we will meet again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad