-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Welcome LET - Our Newest Assistant Mod for Pre-allo
Started by HumidBeing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! I guess that means it's time for update letters!!! 🙄
Hahaha I had that exact thought...and then I slapped myself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a little confused. How do you become a moderator on SDN?
You have to do terrible things. Terrible, terrible things. I hear they gather all the worst personal statements submitted to people on the PS readers list and force mods-to-be to read them all. Twice. *creepy organ music*
*shudder*You have to do terrible things. Terrible, terrible things. I hear they gather all the worst personal statements submitted to people on the PS readers list and force mods-to-be to read them all. Twice. *creepy organ music*
You have to do terrible things. Terrible, terrible things. I hear they gather all the worst personal statements submitted to people on the PS readers list and force mods-to-be to read them all. Twice. *creepy organ music*
Damn it, Milkman! I told you that in confidence! Don't scare the noobs!
Haha, I just read this thread. Congrats LET, even though I already told you on AIM!
I've been MIA for awhile because I've been doing interviews... I've actually been reading everything, but I haven't posted in awhile.
Well, if you ever need another mod, I'm around 🙂
I've been MIA for awhile because I've been doing interviews... I've actually been reading everything, but I haven't posted in awhile.
Well, if you ever need another mod, I'm around 🙂
Hahahaha yessss grammar nazi mod!!!!
You realize I am sooooooooooo tempted to go start a "I'm to good to let your promosun effect me in any way, you mean grammar nazi." thread, right? 😀😀
You realize I am sooooooooooo tempted to go start a "I'm to good to let your promosun effect me in any way, you mean grammar nazi." thread, right? 😀😀
This post just made a small aneurysm in my brain burst.
THANKS A LOT.
This post just made a small aneurysm in my brain burst.
THANKS A LOT.
My work here is done.
Fair LET, she ruled with a benevolent fist for only one day, but before she died, she whispered in my ear "please...you are the only one who can carry on my legacy" so I will clearly be assuming her mantle of power.
At least I didn't tell them about the endless Good Times reruns. That would've really creeped them out. Dynomite!!!Damn it, Milkman! I told you that in confidence! Don't scare the noobs!
Oh...oops...
Dear SDN Senior Mods,
All my life all I have ever dreamed of was becoming an SDN mod. I vow, that if granted the position of ass mod, I will withdraw my applications from all other forums and be the bestest mod sdn has ever seen. You will not regret your decision.
Please, pretty pretty please.....
Chubbychaser
(PS: I will perform sexual favors if need be.)
All my life all I have ever dreamed of was becoming an SDN mod. I vow, that if granted the position of ass mod, I will withdraw my applications from all other forums and be the bestest mod sdn has ever seen. You will not regret your decision.
Please, pretty pretty please.....
Chubbychaser
(PS: I will perform sexual favors if need be.)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear SDN Senior Mods,
All my life all I have ever dreamed of was becoming an SDN mod. I vow, that if granted the position of ass mod, I will withdraw my applications from all other forums and be the bestest mod sdn has ever seen. You will not regret your decision.
Please, pretty pretty please.....
Chubbychaser
(PS: I will perform sexual favors if need be.)
Ahem...what are the duties of an ass mod, anyway? Perhaps they go along with the sexual favors???
I still vote chocolate bear for mod.👍
I still vote chocolate bear for mod.👍
LOL even on enemy territory? Ballsy.
Oh, and as long as it's not ass mod... 😉
HumidBeing
In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahem...what are the duties of an ass mod, anyway? Perhaps they go along with the sexual favors???
Finally! Someone who asks what the job entails instead of just saying, "Gimmee."
The initial duties involve washing and waxing every mod's car, polishing our badges, cleaning chicken coops, and turning compost piles. Get that part out of the way and prove your worthiness, and then we'll fill you in about the sexual favors aspect.
Better learn quickly because it looks sort of funny that Ass Mod is asking what one does. 😉
Finally! Someone who asks what the job entails instead of just saying, "Gimmee."
The initial duties involve washing and waxing every mod's car, polishing our badges, cleaning chicken coops, and turning compost piles. Get that part out of the way and prove your worthiness, and then we'll fill you in about the sexual favors aspect.
That all sounds amazing.
Better learn quickly because it looks sort of funny that Ass Mod is asking what one does. 😉
Not only do I look unprepared for the job, I seem averse to the mere thought of it!
Oh, and as long as it's not ass mod... 😉
Did you post this before or after becoming an Ass Mod yourself?LOL even on enemy territory? Ballsy.
Oh, and as long as it's not ass mod... 😉
Did you post this before or after becoming an Ass Mod yourself?
Right before. Like minutes.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 526
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 85
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 608