What do you do for fun, and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fakesmile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Running. Relieves stress, boosts energy and feels great.

stare at my phone waiting for a school to call :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I love to cook and bake :) My friends and boyfriend seem to like it, too!

Me and my best friend play pool :) The competition is fun :smuggrin:

ballet, ballroom dancing, reading :)

I like reading, latch hooking, jet skiing if I have the money to, baking and cooking

guitar, ballet, cooking, professional drummer for guitar hero world tour

guitar, ballet, cooking, professional drummer for guitar hero world tour

I just tried the World Tour drums over Christmas...and whoa! I think I am going to stick to the guitar/bass and vocals until I can sneak some practice in, for the sake of my pride :)

weed maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

haha, just playin. reading, starcraft, watching tv, hanging out, the usual

Run.
Piano.
Surf the web.
Blast sweet music in the car.
Go to concerts.
FOOD!
Hang out with my Girlfriend.
Party with my friends.
Go to SDN and make myself more nervous for my future than I already am.

Members don't see this ad :)
Drums
Piano
Tennis

Not in that order.

volunteer in the ER
surf pubmed

Lift weights
Look in the mirror
Shooting range ALOT
clubs
girlfriend

When it's not winter...motorcycles.

When it's winter....I actually do my homework :D

Cook
Play wii (esp. guitar hero... World tour is lots of fun)
Board sports
Basketball

And... why?

Because I enjoy them.

I go to hockey games, both pro and college, usually at least twice a week because I love my teams and really enjoy the games. :)

you do ballet too? to what extent?

I did it throughout middle school and high school (all the way to pointe of course) along with tap, jazz, etc.
Moved to a school where no studios were around so I had to drop it for two years.
Picked up it again since I transferred to a new location. Now I just take adult classes for fun. I miss pointe though.

cook, tennis, golf, run, rollerblade, work on car/bike, interneting, tv/movies, video games, chess, guitar, paint, listen to music, dine-out, drink a good beer or wine, travel, learn random new things, plot world domination...I do these things because they are either enjoyable, relaxing or both.

what's fun? :D

ballet, writing, mess around on the web (yes even pubmed), reading. i have to get back into doing stuff, work and academics are a major time/energy suck.

Pole vault...:)

Foster dogs from a shelter...so...playing with them.

Volleyball.

Hanging out with friends.

summer:
basketball, golf, running, outdoor beer pong, bonfires, beaches, and pickup softball games.

winter:
basketball and movies

yea winter sucks here in michigan haha

When it's warm I work on my car. In the winter I basically sleep in the day and go out to the bars at night.

I like to play tyrannosaurus rex-mounted laser tag with the long-lost people of Atlantis.

I like to play tyrannosaurus rex-mounted laser tag with the long-lost people of Atlantis.
I took a photo last time we played...

566740641_l.jpg

basketball, swim, run, bike, movies, and sex (with or without a mate).

Mixed martial arts.
Books.
Alcohol.

Salsa, karate, jiu-jitsu, reading, outdoors stuff, nintendo/video games, clubbing, movies

Play piano. Read books, mostly old school sci-fi (currently working on the Foundation trilogy). Watch cheesy horror movies (Creature from the Haunted Sea, ftw) and in the summer, lots of swimming. Its hot here in Vegas.

I did it throughout middle school and high school (all the way to pointe of course) along with tap, jazz, etc.
Moved to a school where no studios were around so I had to drop it for two years.
Picked up it again since I transferred to a new location. Now I just take adult classes for fun. I miss pointe though.
yeah.. me too. I am actually taking a pointe class next semester but I have not been on pointe in sooo long! and the class is "intermediate to advanced" so we'll see how it goes.

what's fun? :D

ballet, writing, mess around on the web (yes even pubmed), reading. i have to get back into doing stuff, work and academics are a major time/energy suck.

Salsa, karate, jiu-jitsu, reading, outdoors stuff, nintendo/video games, clubbing, movies

i love that we have dancers here :love:

Last edited:
Listen to/write/perform music (trombone and piano), play racquetball and basketball, watch movies and tv, play video games on occasion, socialize, go to football/basketball games.

Whatever floats my boat/tickles my fancy, basically.

I lift weights and read mags about working out etc, play music (try to!), hang out with friends and have a few brewski's, and I put shirtless pictures of myself on SDN and see whether if pisses off people or not ; \

i actually get aroused

or night babe