No One Should Attend DMU?

Started by Rad99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad99

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am surprised no one has come out and said how bad DMU is. If I were one I would not attend DMU.
 
I really don't understand your motivation here. Why are you so negative on DMU? You're clearly just making strong statments with no factual arguments behind these comments.
 
I am surprised no one has come out and said how bad DMU is. If I were one I would not attend DMU.

lol! seriously, for a "resident" (sure), you have WAY too much time on your hands. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Just because you got smacked down by DMU, don't hate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is absurd ... I've seen people get banned from this site TEN times quicker for far, farrr less. Please just report to get him gone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.