chailover12
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I accidently posted this to the wrong forum so im copying it down here:
"I (DO2029) am going to be starting my second year in a few weeks and I'm trying to compile a list of resources and study strategies to utilize for when I start my Step 1 and Level 1 preparations. Everyone talks about Sketchy/Pathoma/UWorld/Anki, which all are resources I'm heavily leaning to utilize for my preparations, but this brainstorming stage is biased towards USMLE, which is what majority of the information I've seen online has been geared towards. How and where do I start to incorporate the COMLEX material into my study routine? There's so much information online to disseminate through in order to find a good starting point, especially on top of studying for my in-house lecture exams.
Any help/advice is appreciated. Thank you."
"I (DO2029) am going to be starting my second year in a few weeks and I'm trying to compile a list of resources and study strategies to utilize for when I start my Step 1 and Level 1 preparations. Everyone talks about Sketchy/Pathoma/UWorld/Anki, which all are resources I'm heavily leaning to utilize for my preparations, but this brainstorming stage is biased towards USMLE, which is what majority of the information I've seen online has been geared towards. How and where do I start to incorporate the COMLEX material into my study routine? There's so much information online to disseminate through in order to find a good starting point, especially on top of studying for my in-house lecture exams.
Any help/advice is appreciated. Thank you."