Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided to start a Western COMP Lebanon, Oregon thread so that we can all post stuff as the campus developes. From what I have heard they plan to accept applications for students matriculating in Fall 2011.
I really hope this school opens on time because it will be nice to have an alternative to OSHU for applications come this summer for those set on staying in Oregon.
I really hope this school opens on time because it will be nice to have an alternative to OSHU for applications come this summer for those set on staying in Oregon.
track basketball food entertainment... and hippies/alternative lifestyle folks...a serious amount of crazy hippies), and about 90 minutes to Portland which has everything you could really ever want in a big city during medical school. Also you're about 90 minutes from the coast and a little more to the mountains. So great skiing at Bachelor and Hoodoo (sometimes) is just a short drive away.
