Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there SDN,
I'm obviously pre-medical, but I also have a chronic stomach condition. It doesn't affect my life too badly, but it does become extremely painful and terrible at times. So I know I can become a good doctor without worries.
I want to become a gastroenterologist because I know that I can relate to my patients and give them more comfort and assurance than someone who has not been in the patient's shoes.
Is this a good thing to include on my personal statement? Or nay? What do you think of my situation?
Thanks 🙂
I'm obviously pre-medical, but I also have a chronic stomach condition. It doesn't affect my life too badly, but it does become extremely painful and terrible at times. So I know I can become a good doctor without worries.
I want to become a gastroenterologist because I know that I can relate to my patients and give them more comfort and assurance than someone who has not been in the patient's shoes.
Is this a good thing to include on my personal statement? Or nay? What do you think of my situation?
Thanks 🙂
Last edited: