Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to Western University???:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

My blank turned into "offer made" dated 11/24
I am soo happy right now :)

blanked and got "offer made"
what a surprise!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I never got "blanked" but I don't even have Western listed on my decision's page..I'm starting to get nervous!!!!!!I wonder if people have been rejected on aadsas???

I don't think it means anything yet. Don't think it is a rejection, it coul be anything. Good luck!

Hey guys, I just called the school and they said that they will be calling all students who have been accepted today. I asked why some students have already been notified on AADSAS and she said that if you didn't get an update it doesn't mean you haven't been accepted. Ahhhh -- hoping and praying at this point!

I called the school as well. They said to "wait for the letter," which probably means either waitlisted or rejection :(. Seems like they'll tell you if you got accepted, but won't for the other ones in case you start yelling or crying haha

I just got a call from Western right now!

I got a call from western today around 11 o'clock and the Dr. said i was accepted, i was prettty suprised and excited since this was my frist interview i attended. Good luck to you all. My status on AADSAS previously said "offer made" on 11/24

my blank turned into Offer Made this morning. waiting for the call!!

for those of you who received calls what does your last name start with?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those offered seats! When did ya'll interview?

has anyone gotten a rejection/waitlist notification from Western yet?

I haven't heard anything yet (including AADAS, as Western never appeared). I interviewed Oct 2nd.

I interviewed Oct 2nd also...still haven't heard anything!!!! I called the admission's office, and they just said WAIT for a letter next week!

I interviewed Oct 2nd also...still haven't heard anything!!!! I called the admission's office, and they just said WAIT for a letter next week!

Humm?! Intersting! I assume bye bye Western :(

Hi. I have a question for those people that applied to WesternU. On the Admissions Application Checklist webpage that they had, it allowed the applicants to log in and see their status. For the longest time, mine read "Complete and ready for review." Yesterday, in that status spot, it didn't say anything. Today when I checked again, my application checklist was gone. After I logged in, it asked me what other programs I wanted to apply for like nursing... med... etc. Did that happen to all of you? Or does this mean they took out my application because they've already rejected me? :eek: Please help. Thanks!

BTW I haven't gotten an interview invite or have gone through an interview or anything. I'm just curious as to why the checklist for DDS is gone.

Hi. I have a question for those people that applied to WesternU. On the Admissions Application Checklist webpage that they had, it allowed the applicants to log in and see their status. For the longest time, mine read "Complete and ready for review." Yesterday, in that status spot, it didn't say anything. Today when I checked again, my application checklist was gone. After I logged in, it asked me what other programs I wanted to apply for like nursing... med... etc. Did that happen to all of you? Or does this mean they took out my application because they've already rejected me? :eek: Please help. Thanks!

BTW I haven't gotten an interview invite or have gone through an interview or anything. I'm just curious as to why the checklist for DDS is gone.

same thing happened to me. i didnt have an interview either. Im thinking its not a good sign

I am on the same boat and it is basically a rejection. I called them up and asked them why my application was rejected and how I can improve for next year and they said, there is nothing that they can tell me !!

Oh, I don't think I will apply there next cycle.

Just out of criuosity, what is the Stat of the people who got accepted so far ?

i had an interview on sept 18 and my login is like that too. there is no DDS section. Can anyone who got accepted tell us how your login looks like?

i had an interview on sept 18 and my login is like that too. there is no DDS section. Can anyone who got accepted tell us how your login looks like?

Did your login change before or after the interview?

hmmm... I'm going crazy thinking about what everything means. It may really mean nothing.

pupsingh do you know the date when your login changed? mines just changed today so... maybe they changed everyone's all together?

pupsingh do you know the date when your login changed? mines just changed today so... maybe they changed everyone's all together?

hmm I have no idea when it changed but I remember I checked about a week ago and it was still there. We just need to get an accepted student to tell us what theres says!!

I just called. Blank application checklist DOES NOT MEAN REJECTION!!! stay positive everyone!! I know its hard, but life could be worse

Same for me and I am accepted. I suspect it doesn't have anything to do with being rejected or accepted. No worries! :)

Just received my official acceptance letter yesterday via snail mail! My aadsas status blanked on Nov. 24, then changed into offer made early Dec. 1. I got a call from a Dr. (can't remember the name) about 1 pm MST on Dec. 1. I interviewed there Sept. 18, loved the school, faculty, and students. Unfortunately, I think I will be declining their offer to attend Midwestern AZ! My stats are 20/20/18 with 3.85 GPA and 3.75 sciGPA. Good luck to you all that will be attending there!

I just called. Blank application checklist DOES NOT MEAN REJECTION!!! stay positive everyone!! I know its hard, but life could be worse

I was accepted to Western and I have a blank application checklist. Don't give up folks!

Has any one been rejected or waitlisted? If so, how and when were you notified? Anyone get a letter of rejection in the mail yet?

I never got a phone call, no western on my AADSAS, blank app on western's website, and still no mail at all from western. I live on the west coast, I wouldn't think it would take a week to get a letter from Western(if they were indeed sent out on the first).

interviewed Oct. 2nd

Has any one been rejected or waitlisted? If so, how and when were you notified? Anyone get a letter of rejection in the mail yet?

I never got a phone call, no western on my AADSAS, blank app on western's website, and still no mail at all from western. I live on the west coast, I wouldn't think it would take a week to get a letter from Western(if they were indeed sent out on the first).

interviewed Oct. 2nd

I am also wondering about this. I wonder if we didnt get a phone call then the letter that will eventually be in the mail is either a rejection or waitlist right? is it possible for it to be an acceptance even though they didnt call?

I am also wondering about this. I wonder if we didnt get a phone call then the letter that will eventually be in the mail is either a rejection or waitlist right? is it possible for it to be an acceptance even though they didnt call?

I emailed her yesterday, and she called me back today saying that if u didn't receive a phone call or letter you have been waitlisted. They will decide on the waitlist and other new interviewees after winter break.

I emailed her yesterday, and she called me back today saying that if u didn't receive a phone call or letter you have been waitlisted. They will decide on the waitlist and other new interviewees after winter break.

thanks for the info! i wonder if early interviewees ( sept18) would be higher up on the waitlist. I really need this it was my only interview and the only one i think ill get. I have 3.18overall and 3.03 sci. and a 19AA. 3.56 post bacc tho. Still waiting on nyu, usc, uop,bu, case,pitt,vcu,tufts. I hope i get one more interview!

Anybody has recieved letter or packet from Western?

Is western still giving out interviews?

I received an email from Western today stating my ".application has been placed in “continuing review.”"

And 1) do not call their admissions office inquiring about your status, and 2) they will be closed until January 3rd.

This is the first time I have received correspondence since my interview.

I wonder how long I will have to wait now for some sort of answer.

Got a continuing review e-mail today also.

Some hope is better than no hope!

i just got a continuing review as well
i havnt gotten an interview yet

but is this a good sign?

does this mean that we made it to the smaller pile?

I got the same email today too, it's the first news I've had post-interview. Does anyone know if western has rejected anyone post-interview?

I received the same email and have not been invited to an interview yet. My application was completed only a month ago so I dont know if that makes any difference. Maybe they sent the email to everyone before leaving the campus for 2 weeks...