***Official Western University c/o 2015 Acceptance Thread***

EvDDS, are you going to the interview on Feb. 5th? I see that you got accepted to case! I wonder how many seats they have left as well.

I accepted the invite and most likely I'll go. I've always wanted to move to California! Case is an awesome school but the location sucks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending Western College of Dental Medicine this fall. Who will be my future classmate? I am looking forward to meeting you guys soon! Did we have any FB page recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got the phone call .. ACCEPTED!! i've kind of already decided on tufts .. but this acceptance just changed things so now i'm SO conflicted ........

Hi. Does anyone know how full the class is yet? was feb 5th the last interview date? i interviewed in September and am an alternate and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about when alternates might start getting calls. Thanks!

I look forward to meeting all of the lovely future dentists who decide to come to WesternU. It's a wonderful university with infinite potential and an accommodating faculty .

I look forward to meeting all of the lovely future dentists who decide to come to WesternU. It's a wonderful university with infinite potential and an accommodating faculty .

Same here. :thumbup: It shall be a fun experience

Looks like this is where I'll be headed in the Fall. See you all there.

Hey I just wanted to say a quick congrats to everyone coming to WesternU! Just a quick heads up if you looking for a place to stay my recommendation is not to stay at the Helix! PM me if you want details! Congrats again everyone!

Does anyone know if there has been any more movement on the alternate list?