OCPM incoming class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tinea Pedis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:D
Hi,
I thought we could start a thread for the newest incoming class to OCPM! I am way excited/scared to death to be starting!
I will be traveling from the great state of Utah to Ohio later this summer.......if there are any fellow Utards let me know. (or hitch hikers)
Did my undergrad in Clinical Laboratory Science. I have worked for the University of Utah for past few years as a Med Lab Science guy.
I have a cousin who's a Podiatrist and a good friend finishing up school at CSPM!
Anyways, I would love to hear from you. If you want you can email me, or PM me.
And one last thing, does anyone know what Tinea Pedis is? (Google is not fair)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey im a second year student. Hit me up if you need help. If you need help on housing, let me know as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even if you put "incoming" in front, you are still the class of 2015.

Hey everyone!
I'm about to be a third year at OCPM and I also would be more than happy to answer any questions about OCPM, housing, the area... Anything really! Also I, like many students here, live in The Regency apartment complex and I would be happy to answer any questions about it or een show you around. Also, if you end up signing a lease at the Regency and write my name on your application as the referring tenant I will give you $100 when verified seeing as they will give us a break on rent for each person we refer. I will say I'm happy here, have been in the Regency since my first year and plan to keep living here till I graduate! Send me a message if you have a direct question, if your interested in a tour, or would like to get in on the signing bonus.