You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mercer University Class of 2016
Started by hakunamatata711
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cool! My interview is at 1:00 too! 🙂 Maybe I'll see you there. I'm coming from Seattle, so I totally understand what you mean about it being a new experience. Anyway, good luck and safe travels!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted390966
They still haven't received my supplemental fee that I mailed in.... I hope it wasn't lost in the mail 🙁
Ayeeee...congrats everyone...i'll be there on the 16th as well. See ya there. Anyone know how long it take mercer to make a decision on acceptance?
I remember reading somewhere that it takes about three weeks after the interview? Not exactly sure though!
I remember reading somewhere that it takes about three weeks after the interview? Not exactly sure though!
I read in the last year thread, they said it took only a week after the interview?!
D
deleted390966
Got an interview!
Just got a call from admissions!!! I'll be at Mercer next fall!😀 Good luck with your apps everyone!
I hope you all get into your dream school!
I hope you all get into your dream school! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted390966
Congrats!!!!
How did the interview go? Was it a group or individual interview???
How did the interview go? Was it a group or individual interview???
Congrats!!!!
How did the interview go? Was it a group or individual interview???
The interview is pretty laid back. Just make sure you are prepared as soon as you step out of your car haha. First, several faculty members will try to sell their school to you. Basically give you their history and their programs they offer and the general information you may need to know. Then Pharmacy Ambassadors (pharmacy students) will take you on a tour of the campus. After the tour you have a student interview with second or third year pharmacy student. This is pretty laid back..i was in a cafeteria. After that you go back to where you started...I didn't realize this but this was the second interview. You just mingle with everyone. Make sure you talk to anyone and everyone!! lol After that you will be taken to your final interview with a faculty/pharmacist. I had it with Dr. Bonner. she was pretty chill. Its really a laid back interview!!! Good luck to all that are applying and Congrats to Mercer Class of 2016 peeps Ayeeee👍
I have an interview on 10/14 at 1pm....Will anyone else be there on this date?
I have an interview on 10/14 at 1pm....Will anyone else be there on this date?
I'll be there! 👍
D
deleted390966
I have an interview coming up at Mercer. I've been reading their website (http://cophs.mercer.edu/pharmd.htm) to get information about the school but so far I don't feel comfortable answering the question "Why Mercer?" yet.. Could someone tell me or pinpoint me to where I can find more info about the curriculum, location, teaching style, rotation sites, etc.? What does the school pride itself on? Any help is appreciated.
I have an interview coming up at Mercer. I've been reading their website (http://cophs.mercer.edu/pharmd.htm) to get information about the school but so far I don't feel comfortable answering the question "Why Mercer?" yet.. Could someone tell me or pinpoint me to where I can find more info about the curriculum, location, teaching style, rotation sites, etc.? What does the school pride itself on? Any help is appreciated.
I private message students of a particular school that I'm interested in on this forum to learn more about the school.
Go to this link: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=208624 Click on what ever class you want and find Mercer.
It shows a list of people who have been accepted to pharmacy schools. Then go to the community tab at the top and click on member list and then go to search to find their profile to pm them.
Last edited:
D
deleted390966
Wow, thanks.
Any Mercer students here????? -_-
Any Mercer students here????? -_-
I have an interview coming up at Mercer. I've been reading their website (http://cophs.mercer.edu/pharmd.htm) to get information about the school but so far I don't feel comfortable answering the question "Why Mercer?" yet.. Could someone tell me or pinpoint me to where I can find more info about the curriculum, location, teaching style, rotation sites, etc.? What does the school pride itself on? Any help is appreciated.
I private message students of a particular school that I'm interested in on this forum to learn more about the school.
Go to this link: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=208624 Click on what ever class you want and find Mercer.
It shows a list of people who have been accepted to pharmacy schools. Then go to the community tab at the top and click on member list and then go to search to find their profile to pm them.
Wow, thanks.
Any Mercer students here????? -_-
Wow look at this awesome thread full of Mercer applicants in the appropriate forum! Allow me to merge them for awesomeness.
Hey everyone!
I am a current P1 at Mercer University. My name is Spenser, I just logged on to see what the SDN thread for Mercer looks like this year! So far it looks somewhat active. I'll be checking periodically, so if you have any questions PM or just respond on the thread! Take care everyone, and good luck this semester.
Spenser Harris
Student Pharmacist Class of 2015
Mercer University COPHS
Pharmacy Ambassador 2011 - 2012
I am a current P1 at Mercer University. My name is Spenser, I just logged on to see what the SDN thread for Mercer looks like this year! So far it looks somewhat active. I'll be checking periodically, so if you have any questions PM or just respond on the thread! Take care everyone, and good luck this semester.
Spenser Harris
Student Pharmacist Class of 2015
Mercer University COPHS
Pharmacy Ambassador 2011 - 2012
Here's some quick information for everyone about mercer!
Our curriculum is under construction right now, due to our pre-requisite changes, but you can view the current one.
Here is a link to our mission statement: http://cophs.mercer.edu/missionstatement.htm
Here is a link to our student organizations: http://cophs.mercer.edu/studorg.htm
Here is a link to our curriculum: http://cophs.mercer.edu/pdfs/catalog.pdf
Hope some of this help 🙂 Good luck this semester!
Our curriculum is under construction right now, due to our pre-requisite changes, but you can view the current one.
Here is a link to our mission statement: http://cophs.mercer.edu/missionstatement.htm
Here is a link to our student organizations: http://cophs.mercer.edu/studorg.htm
Here is a link to our curriculum: http://cophs.mercer.edu/pdfs/catalog.pdf
Hope some of this help 🙂 Good luck this semester!
Thanks for the info Spenser!!!
Yes they meet today!! Im so anxious!!
Got my call from Jordana today....I was accepted

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my call from Jordana today....I was accepted![]()
nice congratulations 👍 same here!
Accepted! 😍
Congrats everyone! Hope to see you next fall 😀
D
deleted390966
Congrats!!!! Did they send you an email as well?
Congrats!!!! Did they send you an email as well?
I only received a call, but Jordana said I would be receiving information in the mail as well as an email from her.
D
deleted390966
Accepted.
Congratulations to:
PhoenixFire, BrownSugar83, GAPeachPharmD, and carbond!!!
Your hard work has paid off 😎 I hope you all select Mercer and join us in the Fall of 2012 as members of the class of 2016!
PhoenixFire, BrownSugar83, GAPeachPharmD, and carbond!!!
Your hard work has paid off 😎 I hope you all select Mercer and join us in the Fall of 2012 as members of the class of 2016!
PhoenixFire, when did you receive your acceptance letter/phone call? I assume you went to the 10-14 interview day. (I'm just trying to judge how long it should take to hear back, I actually went to the 10-28 interview date, and they were supposed to meet today, Nov 1st, to make their decisions)
just recieved a call today at 7:35am western time. ACCEPTED!!!
Congratulations!! Cant wait to meet everyone next fall🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
Congratulations on everyone who got in! I was just wondering if yall minded to share your stats? I just applied there, but I feel like my PCAT 64 is too low.
Congratulations on everyone who got in! I was just wondering if yall minded to share your stats? I just applied there, but I feel like my PCAT 64 is too low.
Hey everyone!
Congratulations on everyone who got in! I was just wondering if yall minded to share your stats? I just applied there, but I feel like my PCAT 64 is too low.
Hi there,
A 64 is great! My PCAT was alot lower than yours. My composite was only a 45, but the fact my chem score was 64 and bio was 87, I'm sure that helped me out a little. Also, I have completed all their pre-reqs and I have a Master's degree.
How many people were at your interviews?
How many people were at your interviews?
There were 10 people I think but we were told our interview group was a little smaller. That was the October 28th group.
Congrats Ben and Blake! I remember you guys. I got in too 🙂 I'm Danielle... if it's not obvious by the username haha.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K



