Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I interviewed on 03/16, and I received a call from Emily Foster this morning while I was at work. She left a message saying she was calling in regards to their admissions decision. I called and left a message as soon as I got off work, but I am guessing I wont hear back until tomorrow. I was wondering if Mercer calls everyone they interview regardless if they were accepted, or if they only personally call those that got in. I am just curious what I should expect, and whether I should start celebrating now.
I interviewed on 03/16, and I received a call from Emily Foster this morning while I was at work. She left a message saying she was calling in regards to their admissions decision. I called and left a message as soon as I got off work, but I am guessing I wont hear back until tomorrow. I was wondering if Mercer calls everyone they interview regardless if they were accepted, or if they only personally call those that got in. I am just curious what I should expect, and whether I should start celebrating now.