Spreadin' the Love: Your Fave 5 SDNers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bartemius

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of Valentine's Day coming up, I thought it might be nice to spread the love a bit here on SDN.

It's simple: list 5 SDNers who you've found especially helpful, happy, hilarious, and/or just plain hunky-dory during your time in pre-allo, in no particular order.

Don't worry if you can't get through all your fave SDNers in 5 faves alone; leave some love for the next poster! Repeats are just fine, but whenever possible, spread that love as far - and to as many SDNers - as possible.

Let's let pre-allo's best, most positive contributors know they're appreciated. Let's let 'em feel the love.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man... So many... This changes every week.

In no order:

NickNaylor
Sector9
GTLO
LizzyM
Catalystik
Frazier
Music2doc
Mmmcdowe
Doctor0126458 (don't know if I got the numbers right)

...There are more, I'm missing a lot. I got 5 and couldn't end it there (sorry!).

Oh man... So many... This changes every week.

In no order:

NickNaylor
Sector9
GTLO
LizzyM
Catalystik
Frazier
Music2doc
Mmmcdowe
Doctor0126458 (don't know if I got the numbers right)

...There are more, I'm missing a lot. I got 5 and couldn't end it there (sorry!).

music2doc caused an uproar with his open letter a few days ago, rubbed alot of people on this forum the wrong way

music2doc caused an uproar with his open letter a few days ago, rubbed alot of people on this forum the wrong way

He's given me a lot of solid advice that I've found pretty beneficial.:D

Catalystik
Sn2ed
Lostinstudy
Nicknaylor
Codeblue
LizzyM
Gettheleadout
The prowler

Sorry but all great posters IMO. Couldn't stick to 5 lol

inb4move2lounge. O wait, mods named, I foresee a conflict of interest

SN2ed (my mcat prep hero)
Catalystic
Milhouse Van Houten (created the greatest thread in SDN history)
Long Dong (king of usmle prep)
Jalby

Last edited:
NickNaylor
CodeBlu
LizzyM
Jalby
LongDong

(Sorry to copy on the last two, but 'Ask Jalby Anything' is teh best thing evar).

Members don't see this ad :)
Big fan of candav (is it canadav?)
LizzyM
Q of Qimica
Tantacles
CodeBlu

Hm, trying to think of more...

Varsityblue

Everyone in 2017 + Caligirl. :love:

I have a crush on WhatYouSay.

tumblr_lycba0Kwbb1qebrnx.gif

I have a crush on WhatYouSay.

tumblr_lw4xu2GAp41qf10rc.gif

LizzyM, Law2Doc, the dynamic duo: aSagacious + sector9, mauberley, CougarMD, Kaushik, tiedyeddog and pretty much all of 2016.

except maybe phnerd these days since she's trying to steal WYS from me. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
In the spirit of Valentine's Day coming up, I thought it might be nice to spread the love a bit here on SDN.

It's simple: list 5 SDNers who you've found especially helpful, happy, hilarious, and/or just plain hunky-dory during your time in pre-allo, in no particular order.

Don't worry if you can't get through all your fave SDNers in 5 faves alone; leave some love for the next poster! Repeats are just fine, but whenever possible, spread that love as far - and to as many SDNers - as possible.

Let's let pre-allo's best, most positive contributors know they're appreciated. Let's let 'em feel the love.

[YOUTUBE]u0_rb3bmYIs[/YOUTUBE]

least favorite- codeblue

BerkReviewTeach is my personal favorite.
QofQuimica
LizzyM
Mmmcdowe
Nadaba
Frazier

I knew bleargh when he was still bleargh

[insert hipster cat meme]

I have seven words for you: I am one very happy Chinese girl!

I only got me 3:

Once
Varsityblue
unnamed "I am one happy Chinese girl"

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

LizzyM, Catalystik, and Neuronix’s posts were extremely helpful when I applied. Lots of gratitude for those folks. But hunky-doriness, hilarity and friendliness? I don’t know enough people to get there.

CATALYSTIK!!
LizzyM
NickNaylor
Frazier
sector9
aSagacious
Law2doc
tiedyeddog

OldBearProfessor
IlDestriero
NickNaylor
CodeBlu
Catalystik
LizzyM
Myuu
Mmmcdowe
Tantacles

Jalby is entertaining
LizzyM is informative
Catalystik is helpful
Law2Doc adds a great perspective
SN2ed is the MCAT guru

but in actuality, all of you guys who post regularly are awesome.

:)

Something tells me I really love these people:

zwitterion34
slowpoke
Pianomajor
CeeEstee0
Atherosclerosis

My historical top people:
DoctoraFoxy (she was hot)
Hero (funny)
ScoobyDoo
Trek
And I can't think of another one.

The SDNers I hate
That one moderator who gives me warnings saying I will be kicked off of SDN because my Tupac picture is to large or because I created a thread insinuating that PM and R resident don't do anything in the hospital.
UCLA2000 who thought he was the most attractive person ever. Kind of like The Situation, but he really wasn't hot at all.
Georgetown Admissions Department. I know they don't have a SDN account, but they still make the list.

That's all I got.