MD Personality

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macfan101

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I make my personality into a cool type of guy where the girls go "wow" and the current MD's go "very professional kid, i'm impressed"

Members don't see this ad.

Brotip, join a frat cuz that's where all the cool people are at. If you want to be cool and party and be a cool MD and all the other stuff us bros do join a frat that's what college is about.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do I make my personality into a cool type of guy where the girls go "wow" and the current MD's go "very professional kid, i'm impressed"

Never, under any circumstances, wear pants.

Study all of the information and incessantly ask questions in class every 5 minutes. Whenever you find the easy route, don't share it with your classmates. Sabotage the efforts of your classmates and be sure to brown-nose professors.

Passion bro. Life's pretty fun if you love it.

Members don't see this ad :)
no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid posters

Do I really need to smoke them or can i just put one in my mouth and chill. Also, does brand matter?

I'd say Lucky Strike. And you don't have to smoke them, I'd suggest going the greaser route and rolling them in your scrub sleeve like this:
439448914_9be890f05b.jpg

Who could say no to that? You'll be feared and respected.

It's quite hard to change personality because it's so static, but if you really set your mind to it, you probably could.

I used to be a pretty shy kid in middle school who was terrified with talking to people, but I got really tired of it. There are huge disadvantages to being so closed off. So, I set my mind to it and tried to change myself in high school, and now, I'm really extroverted and confident, but not that annoying jock type who makes inappropriate jokes. More like that approachable, confident type of person who gets enthusiastic a lot of times.

The key to adapting to a type of personality that you want is to step out of your comfort zone. Try doing things you normally wouldn't do. My "stepping out of my comfort zone" was talking to people and start contributing to conversations and just sucking up the "What if saying Hi to strangers turns out awkward?" mindset and just said hi to people. It was awkward a few times at first, but I got a lot better at it once I started doing it a couple more times.

There is no one "MD personality". Just find one that suits you and try stepping out of your comfort zone.

JOE CAMEL.... [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWV3eS_JKvU[/YOUTUBE]

At least try to troll well if you're going to take the time to do it.

My vote is the long cruella de vil ones.

And I'm a girl, OP, so listen to me!

Wherever you go walk around with the biggest erection you can muster. Try to keep your hands behind your back so it can be as visible as possible. When people see this they will know that you are the alpha male. You are The Man. That is what MD swagger is made of. Permanent erections.

Come back as an Egyptian. And not only will girls flock to you and MDs admire you, but you'll be able to check the URM box!

That was so disturbing but I lold :rofl:

I was actually looking for a video from the office of Michael's great quote on Joe Camel: "Camel cigarettes did the same thing with Joe Camel by making him look like a penis. I can't even go near a cigarette now without thinking of a penis, and vice versa." So you don't

have to image search it....
4279208312_58a01c75c0.jpg

GTL and pop bottles.

Wherever you go walk around with the biggest erection you can muster. Try to keep your hands behind your back so it can be as visible as possible. When people see this they will know that you are the alpha male. You are The Man. That is what MD swagger is made of. Permanent erections.

Ahahaha. What in the world? What kind of influence are you giving us pre-meds? +1 btw

Sent from my VM670 using SDN Mobile

Lol, this actually happened at our school...guy had to have a talk with student affairs from what I hear.

Lol, this actually happened at our school...guy had to have a talk with student affairs from what I hear.

Haha, that would be an awkward conversation. I'm sure this is how it started, "We heard news that you were walking around campus with an erection. What was up?"-------->Wise-guy student struggles to hold back a smirk

:laugh: Just say something like this:

Oh, uh it's the pleats......the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back.....to the pants store.

:laugh: Just say something like this:

Oh, uh it's the pleats......the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back.....to the pants store.

Don't act like you're not impressed!

lol this is probably the funniest thread starter i've seen yet!