-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Which for-profit DO schools have the prettiest campuses and best locations?
Started by econoclast
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What is the point of this thread?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the point of this thread?
To defeat him with wit. I believe I may have won.
👍What is the point of this thread?
D
deleted382095
There is only one contestant b/c the Rhode Island school is not built yet
![]()
![]()
![]()
Guuuuuuurrrrrrl Puuuuuuh-lease
This will become a very important pilgrimage site for the veneration of A.T Still.
DocE... I approve of your new avatar
Samzies, I can't wait for the zombie apocolypse...I'll get zombie killer of the week at least three times!
Samzies, I can't wait for the zombie apocolypse...I'll get zombie killer of the week at least three times!
Communications are down, buddy. So....
Apparently the nuns are pretty crafty though...Samzies, I can't wait for the zombie apocolypse...I'll get zombie killer of the week at least three times!
Looks like an outlet mall.
I agree. It also looks like there are gigantic solar panels on the roof. Way to be green.
DocE... I approve of your new avatar
Gracias.
Remember the rule... double tap.
Gracias.
Remember the rule... double tap.
Don't forget the basic cardio!! Takes time to reload a double barrel 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There're for profit schools?
LUCOM is non-profit, like all current DO schools except for RVU. I'm not sure why it was necessary to revive this thread.LUCOM
LUCOM isn't for-profit.
LUCOM is non-profit, like all current DO schools except for RVU. I'm not sure why it was necessary to revive this thread.
EMDO2018 is a troll.
That school in the OP looks like my high school.
There're for profit schools?
Currently, its only RVU-COM, but there are other for-profit med schools in the works, including a couple MD ones. It looks like they will happen as well, since the LCME recently changed its non-profit requirement for schools.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 815