Ohio State tuition breakdown for all dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dichloromethane

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have this pdf but for 2012? Or is there a more accurate, reliable source? Since this is from OSU school of dental medicine, I'd imagine they would fib some numbers, so that everything is in their favor.
 

Attachments

Does anyone have this pdf but for 2012? Or is there a more accurate, reliable source? Since this is from OSU school of dental medicine, I'd imagine they would fib some numbers, so that everything is in their favor.

Just from the #'s I've been encountering on my last couple of interviews, I can tell you that this sounds reasonable
 
Does anyone have this pdf but for 2012? Or is there a more accurate, reliable source? Since this is from OSU school of dental medicine, I'd imagine they would fib some numbers, so that everything is in their favor.
You are essentially asking if there's more reliable and accurate source than 2011 ADEA Guide. And my guess is no.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm not sure how reliable the adea book is. for the schools i interviewed at, some of the numbers were way off such as tuition, gpa, gender ratio etc...

i wonder where they get their information from.
 
i'm not sure how reliable the adea book is. for the schools i interviewed at, some of the numbers were way off such as tuition, gpa, gender ratio etc...

i wonder where they get their information from.

... they get it directly from the school which sends these data yearly to the adea