To preface, I have recently been pulled off the waitlist at KCU in Joplin (3 hours ago) and have until 10am tomorrow to decide (less than 24 hours). I have spoken to A LOT of people, but more information/insight can only help. As of now, I am not interested in particularly competitive...
Hi everyone, hopefully this post does not come across the wrong way. I come from a place of wanting to understand and possibly inform other North American premeds looking into Australian medical schools. I started looking into Australian medical schools for the same reasons many North Americans...
Anyone have any thoughts on the following programs for Cardiology?
1. Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh)
2. Loma Linda University (California)
3. Aurora Medical Center (Milwaukee)
4. Ochsner Clinic (New Orleans)
5. University Florida - Jacksonville
Any and all thoughts and...