1.98 gpa 19 mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyd1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
EC's:
Chess club

MD only, please. Preferably top 5. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Just suicide at Harvard. You're a lock.

Members don't see this ad :)
But was chess club a leadership role?

you would stand a solid chance at top 10 schools if you are URM. :p

If I were you I would go to nursing school, become a CRNA come out making 150k+ a year for half the debt and education. I'm not bsing either.

EC's:
Chess club

MD only, please. Preferably top 5. Thanks.

Your Top Four are: St. Georges University, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, and Saba University School of Medicine;

don't worry about medical school, your chances at landing a career are pretty low.

Idk I think if the OP applies broadly to in-state publics and OoS schools with lower-end stats that take lots of people from OoS he could see some real success. Everyone here is very pessimistic OP, you have a chance.

Obvious troll. 1.98 won't even get you a degree at any University worth its...concrete?

Is there even any point when its a blatant spam post?

If I were you I would go to nursing school, become a CRNA come out making 150k+ a year for half the debt and education. I'm not bsing either.

Even though the OP is trolling, this is some good advice. Pretty legit actually.

I suggest you read FPearson's thread. Up your troll game. This is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.