1 practice exam a day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
is 1 practice exam per day overkill? I have a week and a half? Or should i do 1 every 2 days and review ?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you saying you have a week and a half until your DAT?
If you've already studied the subjects and just practicing, I would say one a day is slightly overkill, do one every other day and review in between. Or take a break tbh. For the week going up, I did one practice exam a day but took the weekend off to just relax and review a bit. I will say do one a day maybe like starting 3 days before the exam .

Just do practice exams on the subjects you're bad at.

Members don't see this ad :)
One a day is probably a bit much. Also you need time to go over them, not just see your outcome.

Personally, if you want high gains in a short amount of time, I suggest you do 2 exams a day, doing the sciences ONLY until u are fully comfortable with the sciences. this helped me get a 23AA.

or do one exam and take the full next day to review. seeing that youre at this point where you have time to take exams and not review, i would take an exam every other day. this should def help with your testing endurance. personally, i didnt have a chance to take a full length exam haha. I also got a 23 AA