Quantcast

1 week to study for NAPLEX help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyRealNameIs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam

drock008

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam

Pre-Naplex. Enough said.

Alex_PharmD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just do practice questions from rxprep. If you're not getting at least 75-80% correct, take it on a later date.
Nobody is getting 75-80% the standards you people set is laughable and nobody is about to do all the rxprep questions especially within 1 week!

pharmdguy18

Reaction score
Nobody is getting 75-80% the standards you people set is laughable and nobody is about to do all the rxprep questions especially within 1 week!
I didn't say do every single chapter for the online quizzes. Even I didn't do many of the chapters and I didn't take NAPLEX right away and took my time studying. Obviously do the main subjects like biostats, ID, compounding, math, CV. I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. Also, 75% isn't laughable and fairly easy to attain.