1 week to study for NAPLEX help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MyRealNameIs

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam
 
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam

Pre-Naplex. Enough said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nobody is getting 75-80% the standards you people set is laughable and nobody is about to do all the rxprep questions especially within 1 week!
I didn't say do every single chapter for the online quizzes. Even I didn't do many of the chapters and I didn't take NAPLEX right away and took my time studying. Obviously do the main subjects like biostats, ID, compounding, math, CV. I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. Also, 75% isn't laughable and fairly easy to attain.