MyRealNameIs

5+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam

drock008

7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
So the inevitable procrastination bug hit me after school and now there is only a week left for me to study for the NAPLEX.

Finally opened the RxPrep textbook but besides math, HIV, and oncology, what other sections are recommended to study? Should I just start doing practice questions? I feel pretty confident in the key disease states from school like diabetes, CVD, asthma/COPD. But are there a lot of compounding, and other random things on there?

Just wondering what other people did to cram for the exam

Pre-Naplex. Enough said.

About the Ads
Jul 14, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Nobody is getting 75-80% the standards you people set is laughable and nobody is about to do all the rxprep questions especially within 1 week!
I didn't say do every single chapter for the online quizzes. Even I didn't do many of the chapters and I didn't take NAPLEX right away and took my time studying. Obviously do the main subjects like biostats, ID, compounding, math, CV. I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious to you. Also, 75% isn't laughable and fairly easy to attain.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.