1 Year to Partner in Illinois

Started by Impromptu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Impromptu

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

A partner is retiring, so we need someone to replace him. We are in a lovely midwest city, great school districts, universities, low crime, regional airport, Amtrak

5 MDs, 9-10 CRNAs (employed by us). Supervising when on call, own cases on other days. Post call day off. Neurosurgery residency. OB/gyn, General, Ortho, plastics, ENT, pediatric dentistry, Community hearts, cath lab. Respected in the hospital.

$400,000/year. Increases when partner.
$7,500 CME
Sign-on bonus.
$35,000 company sponsored retirement starting after 1 year.
9-10 weeks vacation
1 year to partner.
Occurrence, life, disability, HSA insurance with deductible covered

New grads are welcome.
Please PM me if you have interest in the position.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Impromptu,

My name is Wayne Lai. I am a ABA boarded and critical care fellowship trained and boarded anesthesiologist currently working in Los Angeles.

My wife is from Bolingbrook, IL. We are looking to return to Chicago to raise our children near family.

I have years of private practice experience in a variety of practice settings with no malpractice claims. I also have experience staffing MICU/SICU and cardiac surgical ICU.

I am proficient with regional nerve blocks, high risk/volume OB, and TEE.

If you think I am a good fit for your group, I would love to forward you my CV.

I can be reached at waynelaimd@gmail

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Wayne Lai, M.D.


You may want to PM him in case he's still looking.