-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
10 days more
Started by chem1033
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I seriously keep checking the website for my score report even though I know it's not going to be there yet.
I am counting down each day!
Good Luck Everyone! 🙂 🙂
I am counting down each day!
Good Luck Everyone! 🙂 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im in school full-time, a husband with 3 kids, a volunteer tutor at a homeless shelter down the street, and also work a 10 and ½ hr shift 4 days a week. Since I took the August PCAT, I havent been able to give even 50% concentration to any of these responsibilities while Im at it. I have been thinking about my score so relentlessly that I have already had 3 dreams about it a composite of 92😍, 62😡, and the most recent, 70🙁. Hopefully, only the first dream comes true. Lol🙂
lol me too i have been dreaming like crazy i hope i get a 90 too. pls if anybody buy the scores online please let us know.Im in school full-time, a husband with 3 kids, a volunteer tutor at a homeless shelter down the street, and also work a 10 and ½ hr shift 4 days a week. Since I took the August PCAT, I havent been able to give even 50% concentration to any of these responsibilities while Im at it. I have been thinking about my score so relentlessly that I have already had 3 dreams about it a composite of 92😍, 62😡, and the most recent, 70🙁. Hopefully, only the first dream comes true. Lol🙂
what schools are you applying to?I seriously keep checking the website for my score report even though I know it's not going to be there yet.
I am counting down each day!
Good Luck Everyone! 🙂 🙂
Im in school full-time, a husband with 3 kids, a volunteer tutor at a homeless shelter down the street, and also work a 10 and ½ hr shift 4 days a week. Since I took the August PCAT, I havent been able to give even 50% concentration to any of these responsibilities while Im at it. I have been thinking about my score so relentlessly that I have already had 3 dreams about it a composite of 92😍, 62😡, and the most recent, 70🙁. Hopefully, only the first dream comes true. Lol🙂
I've had 2 pcat dreams. Except I hope mine don't come true because one was a 25 and the other was a 30 or 40. Yikes!
Im in school full-time, a husband with 3 kids, a volunteer tutor at a homeless shelter down the street, and also work a 10 and ½ hr shift 4 days a week. Since I took the August PCAT, I havent been able to give even 50% concentration to any of these responsibilities while Im at it. I have been thinking about my score so relentlessly that I have already had 3 dreams about it a composite of 92😍, 62😡, and the most recent, 70🙁. Hopefully, only the first dream comes true. Lol🙂
Just wait until you actually go through with your interviews! I literally spent all of my spring break this year thinking about my two interviews I had the week before. It was definitely the most unproductive week of my life lol
lol.......................................I've had 2 pcat dreams. Except I hope mine don't come true because one was a 25 and the other was a 30 or 40. Yikes!
is it 10 days for us to buy it early? or 10 days when everyone gets it
10 days seems kinda short. The proctor told me it would take 6 weeks until we get our scores back. I was thinking more of early October or late September for our scores, but I can be wrong.
I had a dream I filled in the no score option after taking the test for August. I almost cried until I woke up...lol. Not saying that I aced the test, but still. Another 150 bucks down the drain would've killed me. 🙂
I had a dream I filled in the no score option after taking the test for August. I almost cried until I woke up...lol. Not saying that I aced the test, but still. Another 150 bucks down the drain would've killed me. 🙂
10 days to buy early good luck guyz...................is it 10 days for us to buy it early? or 10 days when everyone gets it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
had my 3rd pcat dream last night. I'm going crazy!
lol i had my first PCAT dream:
I woke up the day of the test LATE so I rushed out the door and sped off to take the test and got pulled over. I explained my situation and he wrote me a citation and let me go. Then when I got to school I locked my keys in my car with MY TICKET and I couldn't get the door open so I broke my window with my elbow to get my ticket. and then ran inside the building and realized I went to the wrong building and was late to the PCAT and wasn't allowed in ... lol
It was really vivid. It actually took me a minute to realize all that crap didn't happen. I'm losing my mind. I think I jinxed myself by what I said yesterday
I woke up the day of the test LATE so I rushed out the door and sped off to take the test and got pulled over. I explained my situation and he wrote me a citation and let me go. Then when I got to school I locked my keys in my car with MY TICKET and I couldn't get the door open so I broke my window with my elbow to get my ticket. and then ran inside the building and realized I went to the wrong building and was late to the PCAT and wasn't allowed in ... lol
It was really vivid. It actually took me a minute to realize all that crap didn't happen. I'm losing my mind. I think I jinxed myself by what I said yesterday

wait, how can we buy our results??!! I had no idea we could do this
you log into the site where you signed up for the pcat. then you click on personal score report. if you see the august 22 one you can click on it and it will show you your score in pdf format and it says on there that it will be available for 30 days. apparently it shows up like a week and a half before you would get your scores in the mail. it is 20 dollars.
lol u got me rolling on d floor. What a funny dream. U cannot imagine how nervous i am. Gud luck.lol i had my first PCAT dream:
I woke up the day of the test LATE so I rushed out the door and sped off to take the test and got pulled over. I explained my situation and he wrote me a citation and let me go. Then when I got to school I locked my keys in my car with MY TICKET and I couldn't get the door open so I broke my window with my elbow to get my ticket. and then ran inside the building and realized I went to the wrong building and was late to the PCAT and wasn't allowed in ... lol
It was really vivid. It actually took me a minute to realize all that crap didn't happen. I'm losing my mind. I think I jinxed myself by what I said yesterday![]()
what schools are you applying to?
Lecom- Erie and Bradenton
Palm Beach Atlantic
Nova
Shenandoah
VCU
MCPHS- Worchester
South University
What about you? 🙂 Did you e-submit yet?
NovaLecom- Erie and Bradenton
Palm Beach Atlantic
Nova
Shenandoah
VCU
MCPHS- Worchester
South University
What about you? 🙂 Did you e-submit yet?
Mercer
University of florida
Howard university
I esubmitted already am waiting patiently for my august pcat result. Take cr. Gud luck to all of us.
I was told you only get them 2 days before they are sent in mail. 😎
That's funny. I heard something similar the other day too.
maybe I will wait 2 days after I see they are available online. THEN i will purchase! I heard they were available a week and a half before you get them in the mail.
lolI bet you guys all did pretty good on the PCAT; that's the only reason why you want to see the score so badly. Otherwise, you'll just care less.
I was told you only get them 2 days before they are sent in mail. 😎
The January online scores came pretty close to when you got them in the mail. I think they have improved that recently so they come a little sooner now.
The January online scores came pretty close to when you got them in the mail. I think they have improved that recently so they come a little sooner now.
Same day for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same day for me.
Me too. Luckily, I checked the mail before I considered breaking out the credit card.
next week it is getting closerare we supposed to get scores this week or next week?![]()
I just got off the phone with Pearson. The online score report option becomes available when they mail them out. He also said the following:
Score reports from the August 22nd test are being mailed out September 23rd.
So if you want to get them online, that's your day.
Score reports from the August 22nd test are being mailed out September 23rd.
So if you want to get them online, that's your day.
I spoke to a cust service rep with pearson today and she said we can check for our scores online as early as Tuesday and they will start mailing them out towards the end of next week. So, it looks like you'll be paying $20 to see your scores a few days before you receive them in the mail. To me, the $20 is WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
cant wait for tuesdayI spoke to a cust service rep with pearson today and she said we can check for our scores online as early as Tuesday and they will start mailing them out towards the end of next week. So, it looks like you'll be paying $20 to see your scores a few days before you receive them in the mail. To me, the $20 is WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
M
MRSA Sucks
I just got off the phone with Pearson. The online score report option becomes available when they mail them out. He also said the following:
Score reports from the August 22nd test are being mailed out September 23rd.
So if you want to get them online, that's your day.
Sheesh, the deadline to cancel the Oct. test is the 25th. Very clever Pearson

Sheesh, the deadline to cancel the Oct. test is the 25th. Very clever Pearson![]()
Looks like good ol' Pearson knows how to play hard ball
where did you get that information from?Sheesh, the deadline to cancel the Oct. test is the 25th. Very clever Pearson![]()
Do they give you all your money back?Sheesh, the deadline to cancel the Oct. test is the 25th. Very clever Pearson![]()
yes my dear we have to pay 20 dollars nothing is free in America lol. yeah on tuesday you can check it online you just have to log on to the pcat website and click on personal score report and you should see august 22nd, then you could purchase. Good luck.wait so to check online, do we need to pay? I thought the online checking was available to everyone. and this is available on Tuesday?
oh ok. tanksPS no they only refund you like $75 which is 50% ... or something like that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
M
MRSA Sucks
omg I am so nervous!!!
There's no reason to be nervous. In life, you'll run into many more things that will truly cause anxiety. 😉
i know right i just checked the website but nothing yet hopefully by 2moro we should have it. Gud luck everyone.When is this annoying test be ready to be purchased? Grrrrrrr
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 24
- Views
- 5K
- Locked
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K