1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

$100 Deposits

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Circadian Man, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Circadian Man

Circadian Man Member
    7+ Year Member

I thought that the $100 deposits that we pay to hold our spot when offered an acceptance were refundable until May 15. I gave up my multiple acceptances a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday I received an acknowledgement from the first of these schools but no check. I can't remember where I read this, but aren't we supposed to get the deposits back?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jlee9531

jlee9531 J,A,S
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    the people that send out verification of your withdrawal are much faster at their job than the people who send you your $$ back. My MSU check came 2 weeks after they acknowledged that I withdrew from their school. Nothing is ever efficient...to get your check AND your acknowledgement at the same time! Impossible... :laugh:

Just wait and you should get it back soon. If its May and you haven't gotten anything then you should email them and let them know. Oh and yes some schools do NOT refund your check too.