1000!!!

Started by Haemulon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With Post #1000, I'd like to just give a shout out to some of my SDN peeps who have made the application cycle thus far a (somewhat) entertaining and enlightening experience.

Jackie (you knew she would make the cut 😛 )
Scenti
Haemulon
Ana
Erina
DVN
Dr. Durden
narc
Brett B
Dr. P
Foshizzle Robizzle

I know I'm forgetting some! I didn't want to make the list too too long!
 
I'm suprised this thread has lasted this long!!! Congrats guys (and girls), I really thought it was going to be short-lived.

(I'd add the clapping hands if I knew how to)
 
danjo said:
With Post #1000, I'd like to just give a shout out to some of my SDN peeps who have made the application cycle thus far a (somewhat) entertaining and enlightening experience.

Jackie (you knew she would make the cut 😛 )
Scenti
Haemulon
Ana
Erina
DVN
Dr. Durden
narc
Brett B
Dr. P
Foshizzle Robizzle

I know I'm forgetting some! I didn't want to make the list too too long!

i am so touched.

:horns:
 
danjo said:
With Post #1000, I'd like to just give a shout out to some of my SDN peeps who have made the application cycle thus far a (somewhat) entertaining and enlightening experience.

Jackie (you knew she would make the cut 😛 )
Scenti
Haemulon
Ana
Erina
DVN
Dr. Durden
narc
Brett B
Dr. P
Foshizzle Robizzle

I know I'm forgetting some! I didn't want to make the list too too long!
😍
 
danjo said:
With Post #1000, I'd like to just give a shout out to some of my SDN peeps who have made the application cycle thus far a (somewhat) entertaining and enlightening experience.

Jackie (you knew she would make the cut 😛 )
Scenti
Haemulon
Ana
Erina
DVN
Dr. Durden
narc
Brett B
Dr. P
Foshizzle Robizzle

I know I'm forgetting some! I didn't want to make the list too too long!

Way to go Danjo!!!!!!! You tha man! 👍 :horns: :hardy: :clap:
 
Aww, thanks danjo. I certainly aspire to one day be as good as you at fetching pina coladas. 👍
 
Dr Durden said:
Aww, thanks danjo. I certainly aspire to one day be as good as you at fetching pina coladas. 👍

Apparently, I suck at the pina coladas, but kick ass when it comes to mai tai's!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvve

:clap:
 
haah i also hit the 1000+ post mark recently. SDN is taking over my life, jk.
 
Haemulon said:
Congrats! Its definitely my lifeline in the app process. i'm a tenth of the way from 1k to 2k now. 😉

I love how you got to 1000 posts in like 2 months. That's crazy like 15 posts a day. wow? :laugh:
 
Darkshooter326 said:
I love how you got to 1000 posts in like 2 months. That's crazy like 15 posts a day. wow? :laugh:

I was thinking about that earlier today. :laugh: I went back and looked over a hand full of days, saw some days with like 30-50 posts, others with only a couple or none (weekends usually). What can I say, I love chatting with all of you (or am developing a super SDN gunner complex, one or the other 😱 )
 
danjo said:
With Post #1000, I'd like to just give a shout out to some of my SDN peeps who have made the application cycle thus far a (somewhat) entertaining and enlightening experience.

Jackie (you knew she would make the cut 😛 )
Scenti
Haemulon
Ana
Erina
DVN
Dr. Durden
narc
Brett B
Dr. P
Foshizzle Robizzle

I know I'm forgetting some! I didn't want to make the list too too long!


Jesus CHrist. I never would have seen this if i hadnt searched for my own name trying to see how popular I am. Well good news is I found this post, bad news is not so many people like me. I say fock em', I hit 500 today for you people keeping track, so kiss my hairy a$$ :laugh:
 
narc said:
Jesus CHrist. I never would have seen this if i hadnt searched for my own name trying to see how popular I am. Well good news is I found this post, bad news is not so many people like me. I say fock em', I hit 500 today for you people keeping track, so kiss my hairy a$$ :laugh:

Solid work narc! I like you for keepin' it real around here! 👍
 
Haemulon said:
Um. yeh. Anyway, working on my last secondary now, all my LOR's should be sent out next week, things are looking up. 👍

Excellent! 👍

I have now reached the "complete" phase at several schools. We'll see what happens next!
 
danjo said:
Excellent! 👍

I have now reached the "complete" phase at several schools. We'll see what happens next!

Are you complete at EVMS yet? I still need one more letter to get there. 3/12 of my schools should theoretically be complete now, although I have not heard anything yet.
 
Haemulon said:
Are you complete at EVMS yet? I still need one more letter to get there. 3/12 of my schools should theoretically be complete now, although I have not heard anything yet.

I ended up withdrawing from EVMS. My wife and I found out there no chance of our staying in the Hampton Roads area after her residency.

BTW, I can't believe this thread is still going!
 
danjo said:
I ended up withdrawing from EVMS. My wife and I found out there no chance of our staying in the Hampton Roads area after her residency.

BTW, I can't believe this thread is still going!

I'm bummed to hear that. Best of luck to you for your other schools though.
Hopefully this thread will stay up until we hit 2000 (hopefully before October ) 👍
 
Haemulon said:
Hopefully this thread will stay up until we hit 2000 (hopefully before October ) 👍

Hmm, start on my first night of homework, finish some secondaries, or bump my post count to 2K? 😕

+pad+
 
narc said:
Jesus CHrist. I never would have seen this if i hadnt searched for my own name trying to see how popular I am. Well good news is I found this post, bad news is not so many people like me. I say fock em', I hit 500 today for you people keeping track, so kiss my hairy a$$ :laugh:
I like you narc! You say what you think, which is refreshing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anastasis said:
There's a great pic of him in the shower but I was worried Molly or Evo might ban me for that one. :meanie:

😱 Yeh. Probably better to save that one for your private viewing. 😉

In other news, I'm getting ready to head out for my Pre-med committee interview. Wish me luck. Their letter should complete all of my files within the next couple of weeks. 👍
 
👍 I totally rocked the interview. 5 on 1 panel interview, but I felt very comfortable. Was a good conversation. Didn't really feel like I stumbled on anything. All and all definitely a good warm up for the adcom interviews that will be coming up soon (hopefully). Thanks for all the good wishes!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Contratulations! Glad you could join the club. Long live the 1000 thread 👍

:laugh: the random MCAT thread really helps with post counts 😉 (but beware as it can be addicting as hell).