12 types of med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Whoever came up with those is genius. Mad props and mad laughs.

the "questionable admit" was funny because some people are stupid.

Haha I think I'll be the painfully enthusiastic. I get like that sometimes. Hahah awesome!!

Medinsane said:
Haha I think I'll be the painfully enthusiastic. I get like that sometimes. Hahah awesome!!

Im just like that too, whenever Im with friends who are not science majors and we start talkin about the body and science, I go off. I end up explaining pathways and signaling events to them and they end up ignoring me...so its cool... im like that with the hospital, im at ucla so theyre building a behemoth med center here right now and everytime i walk by im like a kid at a candy store.

I think most people on this site will be like the painfully enthusiastic kid. The rest will be like the one-track mind - deadset since MS1 on either Ortho or Nuero or Derm, and forgetting what else may be attractive in medicine. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong...

Medinsane said:

uhm... do you know what manual disimpaction is?

Having trouble accessing the site due to school imposed limits. Can anyone post more of it on here? Thanks.

OMG. I laughed my effing ass off!!!! Hahaha... Im definitely going to be the one who laughs at everything like balls....hahah..balls.!

bumping for ur amusement.

hardy said:
uhm... do you know what manual disimpaction is?

I'm assuming that this is a legit question, otherwise I'm going to seem like the "painfully enthusiastic" med student. It's when a doctor has to physically use his hands, go into the patient's anus, and dislodge the fecal impaction. :D

fecal impaction = very very hard stool that won't come out naturally during a bowel movement.

That website ROX.

why do i see my life flash before my eyes when i look at this comic???

yourmom25 said:
lol me too!
there should also be the "I'm not trying hard at all, this is all gravy, you guys have to study way too hard"??

It wouldn't fit the disciple number of 12 but i've seen plenty of those..

i think i'm a mix of the painfully enthusiastic and the sensitive guy