126 C/P: retake?

Started by bearbear8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bearbear8

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My overall score is a 515, which I likely wouldn't retake on its own, but 126 for C/P is at or below the 10th percentile for most of the schools that I was interested in, according to MSAR.

I'm an ORM, Texas resident, 3.9X GPA, traditional applicant - planning to apply MD-only and mostly to in-state schools. My MCAT practice exam averages were closer to a 518 (516-521 range) and 126 on C/P was my lowest section score of all time.
 
My overall score is a 515, which I likely wouldn't retake on its own, but 126 for C/P is at or below the 10th percentile for most of the schools that I was interested in, according to MSAR.

I'm an ORM, Texas resident, 3.9X GPA, traditional applicant - planning to apply MD-only and mostly to in-state schools. My MCAT practice exam averages were closer to a 518 (516-521 range) and 126 on C/P was my lowest section score of all time.
I don’t recommend a retake, nice score of 515 is competitive for all TX schools