This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted915047

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't advertise this nor stress about it. You got in, you got past it. If you have to take it over you'd know by now.

So I was accepted to a dental school. However, I didn't even expect to get an interview there let alone getting accepted there because I took PHYSICS 1 and ENGLISH 1 and 2 at a Community College. From past years, I have been told that the school (not Tufts or BU) does not accept pre reqs taken at CC. I applied there because I thought it was a long shot but I really wanted to go there. But now that I am accepted, I am just very worried about it being rescinded because of CC pre-reqs. I mean should the school have already LOOKED my application and coursework, and took that into consideration before extending an offer? I already turned down my offer from another school because I really want to go this school. Therefore, I will be very screwed if this school decides to rescind their offer to me. I am just very paranoid and worried. I can't even sleep at night.
Wow, calm down. They accepted you knowing that you took those classes at a CC. And it's not even that big of a deal.

Go get some sleep now.