Loma Linda University (LLU) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: **** The Official Loma Linda University (LLU) Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Link to interview prep: Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has interviewed with Loma Linda yet? My online interview is in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how the format is now that it is no longer in person? Do they still have you write an essay and how long does the interview last? Thanks in advance :)

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has interviewed with Loma Linda yet? My online interview is in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how the format is now that it is no longer in person? Do they still have you write an essay and how long does the interview last? Thanks in advance :)
Hey just wondering what your stats were that got you an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
School: Loma Linda University
Notification date: 8/13/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: ND
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/26
Application complete date: 7/06
GPA (science, overall): 3.76 science, 3.78 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/22/20/18/QR is 14.
Dates available OR your interview date:Beginning 09/16
Method of interview: Zoom
Are you SDA?

AADSAS status changed from "invited for an interview" to "application received/complete". this happened after my interview. what does this mean?

I interviewed via zoom today. It went good; easy going conversation with straight forward questions. Those who have one coming up... just relax:)

For those who have interviewed, did you receive an email before the day you interviewed? I can't recall receiving anything with a zoom link or other info..
I did receive an email with the zoom meeting ID a week before my interview. I would double check your emails.

I did receive an email with the zoom meeting ID a week before my interview. I would double check your emails.
she got back to me and apologized for not sending them! no worries all went well..

Reactions: 1 users
Hi All,
I have received an invitation to interview and was prompted to call their office to set up my interview. No one however was answering my phone calls, and I left a voicemail. I have also sent an email to schedule my interview. Was anyone able to reach their office, or are they really busy rn?

Hi All,
I have received an invitation to interview and was prompted to call their office to set up my interview. No one however was answering my phone calls, and I left a voicemail. I have also sent an email to schedule my interview. Was anyone able to reach their office, or are they really busy rn?
What time did you try calling? I'd try again earlier in the day tomorrow if you can. There is usually someone there to answer the phone from my experience.

Hi All,
Congratulations on your interview! Do you mind sharing if your stats and residency?

Members don't see this ad :)
interview #1
School: Loma Linda University
Notification date: 10/14/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/10
Application complete date: 9/12
Stats in signature
Method of interview: Zoom

Hi All,
was your interview pacific time? mine doesn't specify.

Does anyone know how they will be contacting us on the 15th? phone, email, etc?

Does anyone know how they will be contacting us on the 15th? phone, email, etc?
I remember them saying during the interview that they’d call me! Reading last years I saw its between 8-11 am pacific. However a few years ago it was 4 pm pacific. But all said phone calls!

My status just changed to “none”. Anyone else?? 😕

nothing yet. Does anyone know if they have any calling patterns? Like east to west or anything

Just got accepted by phone.

Reactions: 1 users
thank u for letting us know. I will pray that u get in if they r your top choice!!

Is it weird to still have heard nothing today given my status still says check back December 15th

Just checked aadsas and it says App denied, so I'm assuming they will email a rejection soon

LLU interviews 300 people from a large number of total applicants. From the 300, 100 applicants are selected for "early admittance," meaning that they are called today (dec. 15th), and notified that they may attend. LLU only expects about half of these applicants to accept their offer. In translation, this means that even if you did not get contacted today, you still have a chance to be contacted at the next "assessment day." I am not sure when the next day is, but I do know that they will continue to evaluate applicants after they have heard back from their "top picks."

Ps. I got this information from an admittance officer about a month ago.

Congrats to those who got in!

Did you end up getting an email? I got rejected earlier today via email.
My stats are 21 DAT and 3.6 GPA. I honestly didn't expect a rejection.
you have amazing stats! head up. i am sure you have some great acceptances and post dec interviews in your future!

Did you end up getting an email? I got rejected earlier today via email.
My stats are 21 DAT and 3.6 GPA. I honestly didn't expect a rejection.
I haven't gotten an email yet

My status changed to waitlisted this morning. Did everyone who didn’t get accepted get waitlisted?? I haven’t received an email or anything from admissions

My status changed to waitlisted this morning. Did everyone who didn’t get accepted get waitlisted?? I haven’t received an email or anything from admissions
mine is still received/under review...im so confused!