• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Loma Linda University (LLU) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

dentist2263

May 5, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has interviewed with Loma Linda yet? My online interview is in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how the format is now that it is no longer in person? Do they still have you write an essay and how long does the interview last? Thanks in advance :)

Upvote 0

pearlywhites_77

Jun 25, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has interviewed with Loma Linda yet? My online interview is in a couple of weeks and I was wondering how the format is now that it is no longer in person? Do they still have you write an essay and how long does the interview last? Thanks in advance :)
Hey just wondering what your stats were that got you an interview?

Upvote 0
About the Ads

pearlywhites_77

Jun 25, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Interview #2
School: Loma Linda University
Notification date: 8/13/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: ND
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/26
Application complete date: 7/06
GPA (science, overall): 3.76 science, 3.78 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/22/20/18/QR is 14.
Dates available OR your interview date:Beginning 09/16
Method of interview: Zoom
Are you SDA?

Upvote 0

amolupa

Sep 18, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi All,
I have received an invitation to interview and was prompted to call their office to set up my interview. No one however was answering my phone calls, and I left a voicemail. I have also sent an email to schedule my interview. Was anyone able to reach their office, or are they really busy rn?

Upvote 0

dentist2263

May 5, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi All,
I have received an invitation to interview and was prompted to call their office to set up my interview. No one however was answering my phone calls, and I left a voicemail. I have also sent an email to schedule my interview. Was anyone able to reach their office, or are they really busy rn?
What time did you try calling? I'd try again earlier in the day tomorrow if you can. There is usually someone there to answer the phone from my experience.

Upvote 0

Bansanso

Jun 10, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi All,
Congratulations on your interview! Do you mind sharing if your stats and residency?

Upvote 0
About the Ads

Spark145

Aug 29, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi All,
was your interview pacific time? mine doesn't specify.

Upvote 0
About the Ads
About the Ads

DDS_Skier

2+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
LLU interviews 300 people from a large number of total applicants. From the 300, 100 applicants are selected for "early admittance," meaning that they are called today (dec. 15th), and notified that they may attend. LLU only expects about half of these applicants to accept their offer. In translation, this means that even if you did not get contacted today, you still have a chance to be contacted at the next "assessment day." I am not sure when the next day is, but I do know that they will continue to evaluate applicants after they have heard back from their "top picks."

Ps. I got this information from an admittance officer about a month ago.

Congrats to those who got in!

Upvote 0
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.