Loma Linda University (LLU) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

mine is still received/under review...im so confused!
Mine too!!! It says that i am on received/application complete. Is yours still on received/under review?

Members don't see this ad.

mine says received/complete. it has always been that! do you think we should call to see whats up
Mine previously said invited for interview then it changed to that yesterday... I think we should give them a call to see whats happening.. i had an interview with Dr. Haffner and he told me that the result will come out in mid December. He didn't tell me the exact date during the interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine previously said invited for interview then it changed to that yesterday... I think we should give them a call to see whats happening.. i had an interview with Dr. Haffner and he told me that the result will come out in mid December. He didn't tell me the exact date during the interview.
mine never changed to invited for interview so I honestly don't know..

Congrats to all who have been accepted! But also hoping those who are still waiting for acceptances to still stay strong and continue to get those acceptances as I am sure they are still on the way! I saw a post above about assessment day so I really do hope those of you get those acceptances! I am sooo rooting for everyone! I guess my question today was just wondering if there is an accepted page for LLU Class of 2025 on facebook already? I guess I am just interested in seeing who could be my potential classmates!

Also, somewhat unrelated question, but I am nearing my decision to attend LLU, but I still am torn between some other schools so I was just wondering why you guys or students already attending LLU applied to LLU's Dental Program? I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this question, but I felt as if this was a safer space to ask and not the DAT Bootcamp Admissions Facebook page LOL. I hope y'all have been an amazing day!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to all who have been accepted! But also hoping those who are still waiting for acceptances to still stay strong and continue to get those acceptances as I am sure they are still on the way! I saw a post above about assessment day so I really do hope those of you get those acceptances! I am sooo rooting for everyone! I guess my question today was just wondering if there is an accepted page for LLU Class of 2025 on facebook already? I guess I am just interested in seeing who could be my potential classmates!

Also, somewhat unrelated question, but I am nearing my decision to attend LLU, but I still am torn between some other schools so I was just wondering why you guys or students already attending LLU applied to LLU's Dental Program? I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this question, but I felt as if this was a safer space to ask and not the DAT Bootcamp Admissions Facebook page LOL. I hope y'all have been an amazing day!
They have a good curriculum and prepare students well. I personally know 4+ practicing dentists and multiple other practitioners who have attended, and they all speak very highly of their time spent at LLU.

Did anyone's status change from "Invited to Interview" to "Received/Application Complete?"

On the phone, I was told that the interview would be closed file but by the interview feedback, it seems like it is open file....
Do they know anything about you going in or at least supplemental?
I want to know how to prepare for this interview.

On the phone, I was told that the interview would be closed file but by the interview feedback, it seems like it is open file....
Mine was closed file.

Members don't see this ad :)
my interview was also completely closed file!

Accepted! Just got a call from them.

Hi future underclassmen!

I am a current LLU student and if you have any questions about LLUSD, feel free to reach out to me! I am also not SDA

Has anyone recently received an interview invited/ heard anything back & would you mind sharing stats
I interviewed on Feb 10th and haven't heard back yet. But my status changed to Received/ Appilcation Complete after interview. If I am on the waitlist, does school notify via email?

I interviewed on Feb 10th and haven't heard back yet. But my status changed to Received/ Appilcation Complete after interview. If I am on the waitlist, does school notify via email?
I went through last years thread and didn't see anything but I would assume email! People who received acceptances on this thread mentioned they got a call and email. Hopefully you will hear back soon. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, they will notify you via email if you are placed on the waitlist.

Just received my call today at around 2 PM PST. I was part of the bridge-pathways program. If anyone has any questions about that or the process in general let me know. To my knowledge, it seems the class is mostly full so any changes will come from the waiting list. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Just received my call today at around 2 PM PST. I was part of the bridge-pathways program. If anyone has any questions about that or the process in general let me know. To my knowledge, it seems the class is mostly full so any changes will come from the waiting list. Good luck everyone!
First off, congrats!! May I ask if you received an email as well? How many Bridge students were in your class?

First off, congrats!! May I ask if you received an email as well? How many Bridge students were in your class?
Thank you! I did receive an email about an hour or two after the call. There were 10 of us!