This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GokuZ

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No one is going to discover this. Good SJT story or essay topic if you wanted to use it.

Things were worse with enforcing mask mandates.
Really? I emailed my coordinator on what happened and that I want to discontinue volunteering. I can still use this for an essay topic even though I left?

Really? I emailed my coordinator on what happened and that I want to discontinue volunteering. I can still use this for an essay topic even though I left?
Name a situation what you had to make a decision based on incomplete or ambiguous information. How do you handle criticism? Is the customer always right?

I'll let you handle your situation with your supervisor separately.

Reactions: 1 users
If you listed hours in the future on your application, you might want to contact the schools and say that you've had to step away from your volunteer work at XYZ Hospital and will not be completing the N hours that you had noted on you application. That's all.

I don't know that this is "bad terms" You didn't commit a felony or even break a hospital rule. If anything, you feel disrespected because you have been asked to enforce a rule only to have the hospital fail to back you up and even to change their policy, on the fly, in certain circumstances, making you out to be the unreasonable and rude person who enforced the written rule when the unwritten rule is that the rules don't apply to everyone. You were pissed and I would be to. Don't worry about it. The hospital will not black ball you and the adcoms will not find out.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.