16 to a 32!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am just sooo incredibly shocked to find out that I got a 32 on the Practice AAMC V that I took today. For the past 5 weeks when I have been taking the PR diags I have been averaging 17's and 18's!!! Does anyone know if the AAMC is fairly accurate to the real MCAT. It did seem sooooooo much easier than the PR and Im wondering if this is going to give me false hopes. Its just weird cause I have been studying like 10 hours a day for about the past 2 months and have not seen results until just know (if the results are accurate). Just two weeks ago I got a 16!! Its nuts....what doyou guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

my scores fluctuated from 27 to 36+. don't be too happy about a practice test. there is only one test that matters, and that's the one you take april and/or august. just keep improving and practicing and hope for the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys...I know I shouldnt be too excited but I can be just a little happy, right?:) I am definately going to take AAMC IV and AAMC VI is scheduled the Sat. before the real deal....cross your fingures for me that my 32 just wasnt a fluke!!:eek:

my suggestion: overload your post-synaptic boutons as a reward stimulus. :D
(Translation: go out and take 1 shot for each point your score improved.)

Suzy,
I've seen you have your probs with MCATs and I am SO HAPPY for you. :) Your hard work is paying off. And I am feeling very proud of you right now. Make sure you keep your momentum. This is not a time to rest....you can go higher!!

GO MCAT KIDDIES!!

Tweetie

suzyQ- that really is an awesome deal in more ways than one. Obviously you ARE doing well, but more importnatly you are psychologically pumped up and confident now. good job!

Like I was tellin' my class during a Prob Solving session yesterday, right now it's all a mental game- of preparing your mind for the marathon of a test that it is and psyching yourself into getting confident. Because as the Gorillaz say..

"... it's all in your head."