Retake 6/16 --> 8/31

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stanfordhereiam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took the mcat on 6/16/18, and voided it. C/P killed me, and the reaction thread on reddit sums up my experience overall. Before I took the mcat I scored: 499(FLE 1), 509 (FLE 2), 514 (FLE 3) 128/128/128/130.

I am testing on 8/31, and am determined to get 520+. I bought TBR for gen chem, ochem, physics, bio, and biochem. I also bought nova's physics because I suck at physics and that definitely left me in tears on 6/16.

I also am doing 59 questions of U world as well as 2 passages of CARS from UWorld each day.

I don't have that much time, but I want to bring C/P and B/B to 132. Doing 2 chapters a day for TBR is KILLING ME. How should I schedule these last couple of weeks. Also, I heard TBR is not good for bio, should I just go through Kaplan again then?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Not everyone is capable of 520+ obviously. Not saying that you cannot but that scores definitely not necessary.
If you are gunning for top-tier ands your GPA is flawless, then a 515-520 would be perfect, but you are also going to need amazing ECs and life story.

Uworld is more difficult when it comes to chem /phys and such but also for learning as well as PS has awesome explanations.
Try Anki app and make your own deck or download premed95 on reddit.
Highly recommend NS 1-4 also maybe even NS 1-6.